The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

CrimsonKidCK hits another one

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 2 Nov 2014 01:36
CK doesn't just say 'nice story' - each comment is a thoughtful mini-essay. To do it 3,000 times is truly awesome. Thanks and congratulations on your milestone.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 2 Nov 2014 01:37
I love yur comments, ck

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 2 Nov 2014 16:13
CK congratulations all the praise is well merited. Your comments make me think, see things more clearly, get a feel for how things are interpreted and create stories that people want to read and enjoy.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 3 Nov 2014 22:03
I, too, have always appreciated CK's thoughtful comments. The extensive effort he devotes to each one is indicative of his genuine interest in providing meaningful feedback on the stories he's read.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 02:33
Thank you for such high praise, everyone who posted to this topic--it took me quite a while to reach this third-thousand mark (behind eight other commenters), partly because outside factors have left my participation in this Library rather inconsistent over the previous year or so.

Of course, I do put considerable thought into my comments overall, and it's gratifying to know that the effort is appreciated.

In turn, I appreciate that the points made in my story comments, even if somewhat critical or questioning on occasion, are taken by that particular author without offense, since of course they're intended that way... --C.K.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 11
Caddiejo, Geoffrey, Seabee49, taxman351
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9