The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

CrimsonKidCK hits another one

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 03:42
I know what you're all thinking - CrimsonKid is more likely to get hit than hit. But that's not what I'm talking about. He's hit another milestone, becoming just the ninth LSF member to have left 3,000 story comments. And for those of you who have read them, you know that CK's comments are like no others - more like mini-essays than simple comments. I've certainly been fortunate enough to receive my fair share.

So here's to the CrimsonKid - thanks being so thoughtful in the comment-making business, and congrats on the milestone!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 05:16
CK has always been one of my favorite people to get a comment from as his comments often bring out points and questions about the story that I usually think about when I write my next story.

Well done CK and I certainly appreciate your hard work and effort in commenting just as I am sure many other authors do as well.

CS

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 15:25
Amazing achievement, CK. Your comments are always in-depth, thought-provoking and interesting to read. Thanks for the time and effort you put into giving feedback to so many authors here; it's most appreciated!

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#4 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 15:54
Extremely impressive, especially as we are really talking about 3000 dissertations!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 16:05
I agree with CS. I sometimes say, "Now why didn't I think of that?" He doesn't comment on a story, he dissects it. I really enjoy your comments, CK. I followed your stories way before I found the LSF. You were always one of the best.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 16:12
CK, I am always delighted to find your scholarly reviews on my comment board. They are never unpleasant and are always enlightening and a pleasure to read. I admire your observation skills and do confess I have altered plots of series based on your comments. Thank you for all your interesting and amusing observations and history lessons you have shared over the years. Congratulations!
Islandcarol

turk
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 17:06
CK, you are the best, you do an exceptional job on the stories and the comments are well done, that is a fantastic accomplishment. congrats. Turk

barb
Female Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 18:02
Congratulations, CK. Your comments always fascinate me. Good Job!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 20:47
CK's thoughtful and complete comments always make my day. Thank you CK!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 2 Nov 2014 00:06
Congratulations CK. As mentioned it's always apparent that CK has read the story, thought about it and posted accordingly. Always appreciated.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
Balor, davidwright2525, Heroth, Hotscot, Pembridge06, Rickinto, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9