The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Seven (Thousand) Wonders of the LSF

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 Oct 2014 00:41
Sometime in the past week or so I fell asleep, and dreamed that someone did a most incredible thing. In this dream, a reader had made his SEVEN THOUSANDTH comment on LSF stories. The idea of it was so preposterous that it just had to be a dream, right? Well, then, when I checked out the stats today, I was flabbergasted. Our friend canadianspankee (you all know cs, right? - the guy who coined our Library motto, and has written a whole bunch of his own stories) actually has SOARED well past seven thousand comments made, all while I was sleeping. So it's time for me to give him his due, to congratulate him on going where no man (or woman) has gone before, and to to thank him for all the comments that he has given me personally over the years, and for the amazing amount of feedback he gives all our authors. Thank you canadianspankee!

tfs
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 Oct 2014 01:21
Congratulations and many thanks to CS for his unstinting efforts to encourage all the authors who write for the LSF by lavishing his comments far and wide, to one and all, yours truly most definitely included; even while turning out a steady stream of his own highly entertaining stories!

Go CS!

Best Regards,

tfs

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 11 Oct 2014 01:45
CS is certainly an amazing fellow. I enjoy his comments as much as I enjoy his stories.

(I am also amazed at how long NJRick was apparently asleep. I guess he had to catch up on his beauty sleep?)

Regards
Guy

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#4 | Posted: 11 Oct 2014 08:28
Congratulations CS! I wonder if I have READ as many stories as that altogether (not in here, of course, where Februs' statistical wonderworks keep track of every page you open)?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#5 | Posted: 11 Oct 2014 08:28
WOW! Over 7,000!!!! I am having trouble getting my head around that huge number of comments and the extensive reading that would have involved!!! I always appreciate your comments CS so keep them coming. I am sure you will be reaching the 10,000 milestone in no time, so keep your eye out Rick... if not keep dreaming!! Then I think an enormous trophy.... well, perhaps a good-boy spanking is in order (for CS not you Rick)!!!

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 11 Oct 2014 10:05
Nobody HAS to make that volume of comments or anything like it so that you cs for the continuing encouragement and appreciation of us hard-working authors, writing spanko stories is an arduous chore but someone has to do it! And it's clear that cs has actually READ all the stories before commenting!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 11 Oct 2014 12:08
Congratulations, cs! I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do. I always look forward to your comment. Thank you very, very much for your diligence.

turk
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 11 Oct 2014 15:21
CS, that is unbelievable, that number is mind numbing, I want to say that you have done yeoman's work. I cannot even imagine that figure, congrats and thanks. Turk.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 11 Oct 2014 16:50
Congrats, CS. It's always good to hear from you with a comment.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 11 Oct 2014 18:45
You've commented on all but 4 of my stories and I have appreciated every one of them

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 10
Backbeat, canardchronique, DenseWall, Eris39, JuergenB, northtawse, oxford, reader68, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9