library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

LSF on phone browsers

londoncalling
Female Member

England
#1 | Posted: 10 Aug 2014 14:45
Just discovered that at some point in last few months LSF has started working on my phone browser. Before I could log in, but reading a story just got me a failure message in the pop up window. Thank you awfully whoever sorted that one out!

AtticusLloyd
Male Author

Canada
#2 | Posted: 11 Aug 2014 23:07
My phone (android) will load the page, allow me to log in, etc, but the pop-out windows (when you click on a story, or on the comments page) aren't able to scroll down, so the text gets cut off part way through.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 12 Aug 2014 19:04
AtticusLloyd:
(when you click on a story, or on the comments page) aren't able to scroll down, so the text gets cut off part way through.

I have the same issue on my Google pad, but someone here found a workaround. Up at the top of the text do you have a way to select a different font size? Select a different font size, and suddenly you can scroll! (I re-tried that trick this morning, and it worked for me.)

AtticusLloyd
Male Author

Canada
#4 | Posted: 13 Aug 2014 05:48
Guy:
I have the same issue on my Google pad, but someone here found a workaround. Up at the top of the text do you have a way to select a different font size? Select a different font size, and suddenly you can scroll! (I re-tried that trick this morning, and it worked for me.)

Tried this out today, but unfortunately I got no such luck. The size changes, but I'm still unable to scroll. I think I'll probably have to install a third party browser on my phone if I want to browse the library remotely.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
donut88, Hoddle, jogreenknickers, Nobmeister, Pembridge06, Seegee, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9