LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Guy hits another one

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Jul 2014 13:32
Milestone, that is, not bottom. Well, maybe he HAS struck a bottom (or two) as well, but that's not what this post is about. Recently, LSF member Guy was honored for a milestone reached with the comments he has left for other authors. Since he wasn't considerate enough to reach both on the same day, saving me a post, today we are recognizing anther milestone reached by author Guy Spencer on comments received on his own stories. He has become just the twelfth LSF author to have received a total of two thousand comments. Obviously his stories appeal to his readers. Well done, Guy, and keep those stories coming.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 Jul 2014 13:47
They certainly appeal to me. Congratulations Guy!

tfs

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 3 Jul 2014 15:12
Congratulations! That reminds me that I have a story of yours on my reading list...

barb
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 3 Jul 2014 15:39
Congrats, Guy! You know what a fan I am of your work. I want to read more.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Jul 2014 16:10
... You've got to spank a bottom or two

congrats on your latest milestone, Guy. I really should get around to reading a few more of your stories. I have been out of touch for a few weeks

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 3 Jul 2014 21:25
Great job Guy. I have appreciated your stories over the years and have appreciated all the hard work you put into writing.

You are a good example of following the site motto of "read lots, write lots and comment more" and that is appreciated by every one on site I am sure.

Thanks for your hard work and don't worry about being considerate of NJ in making him write two introductions about amazing facts on the site, he really is happy to help...LOL

CS

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 3 Jul 2014 23:35
Congratulations, Guy! Well deserved!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 4 Jul 2014 00:29
njrick:
Since he wasn't considerate enough to reach both on the same day, saving me a post,

Sorry NJRick, I'll try to be more considerate in the future.

"Thank you" to everyone who has taken the effort to read one of my stories, and especially to those who have been nice enough to comment. When I came to the LSF, I really expected my stories to be "down in the noise", and that was good enough for me! I was honored just to be included here as an author. So the moderate success of my little collection of stories is both a surprise and a source of pleasure to me.

Thanks again everyone!
Guy

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 4 Jul 2014 02:21
Congratulations, Guy! I really enjoy reading your stories.

ddrysdale
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 4 Jul 2014 06:35
Congratulations, Guy! Woohoo! Keep up the good work.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
Bump, rebeccafox, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9