The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Comments - a sad decline

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 3 Jun 2014 02:05
Thanks ohiomom. I make it a point to try and reply to every comment I receive. I think it's only fair.

turk
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 3 Jun 2014 02:25
I think it is important to comment on each story, I am usually positive. I try to stay on site daily, will be over in Ireland, London and Holland for a few weeks in June, turk.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 4 Jun 2014 07:41
Although I try to comment on the vast majority of the stories I read, I have been tied up a lot lately. Normally I'll make it a point to let the author know what I enjoyed about their story.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 4 Jun 2014 22:24
Often123:
Although I try to comment on the vast majority of the stories I read, I have been tied up a lot lately.

That can make it hard to reach your keyboard, especially if the knots have been securely tightened.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 4 Jun 2014 22:39
Often123:
I have been tied up a lot lately.

Bondage isn't really my thing, but I try not to judge.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#36 | Posted: 5 Jun 2014 01:41
Often123:
I have been tied up a lot lately.

Now of course we all want to know WHO ties you up? WHAT parts of you they tie up? WHAT they use to tie you up with. And of course WHAT happens after they tie you up?

There are likely many lines of thought going around about these questions and I think it only fair you tell everyone the true situation....LOL

CS

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 5 Jun 2014 02:27
I don't know, I tend to comment in spurts as others have mentioned. Lately I haven't been that active but as some have said, spring is a time to be outside and work on neglected stuff after a long harsh winter and being a snowbird, I haven't totally settled in quite yet. Closing up one place and opening the other is an extensive production and it seems one's work is never done. But I try. Also, it happens twice a year. At times, I intend to come back and comment but never quite make it. Still, If something really hits my buttons, I make sure and let the author know. At times I spend so much time on the site that I am remiss and for that I am sorry. Strangely enough, there are authors constantly acknowledging my remarks and others rarely doing so. I'm aware that people are busy and so that doesn't much matter. I feel good in commenting whether I receive a reply or not. I wish more folks felt that way and would contribute to the authors as well as this wonderful site.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#38 | Posted: 5 Jun 2014 18:25
LOL, these ties aren't the kinky kind, unfortunately. Oh the imagination... ;)
Back on topic, there are some really great authors here, and some that are, sadly, no longer with us.

mefromdenmark
Male Member

Denmark
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 6 Jun 2014 23:16
Why not so many comments any more?

I read normally only a few stories every month based on the short description of the story - if I like a story, I tried to make a comment.

But, I think, that there are less new stories here, than for instance a year ago - I do not know, if this is correct, but it could be part of the not so many comments??

Any views on this?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 7 Jun 2014 01:11
mefromdenmark:
But, I think, that there are less new stories here, than for instance a year ago - I do not know, if this is correct, but it could be part of the not so many comments??

It's true that we're loading less stories each year, stats are as follows for the average number of stories loaded per month for each of the last four years:

2011: 387 / month
2012: 263 / month
2013: 182 / month
2014: 139 / month

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
Bump, rebeccafox, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9