LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Welcoming Lawrence Kinden to the Club

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 12:03
For the second time in a week, we have an author joining the one-thousand-comments-received club. Although he lost his (self-proclaimed) race with rachel redbum to that milestone, Lawrence Kinden has now tied her, with a flurry of new work being loaded since March. I can't offer a better welcome to the club than the one your readers have given to your stories. Keep on writing!

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 12:30
Yes congrats on entering the club. I have read and enjoyed a couple of your stories but have by no means read them all. Certainly keep writing, my good man!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 12:36
Wow ... great job Lawrence...although since you lost your self-proclaimed race with RR, I do think she should be granted the privilege of whacking your butt at least a dozen times....LMAO. Your stories are always a great read and the scenairo's presented have a good variety. "A good worker is worthy of his wages" the good book reads, (or something close to that anyway) and you have proved that very true as comments on site are very much like that. Welcome to the 1000K club and keep reading, writing and commenting.

barb
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 14:00
Hey, Great!! Congratulations LK. I am very proud to say that I am one of your best commenters and a big fan of your writing. Keep up the great work.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 14:26
Congratulations, Lawrence! Well-deserved!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 15:31
I mentioned to Lawrence in one of my last comments on a story, that he seems to put a lot of research into his stories, which makes them not only interesting and educational, but also very believable. A fantastic writer, and a big congrats to you LK.

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 16 Apr 2014 23:33
Congratulations, Lawrence!

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 20 Apr 2014 15:22
What good news, Lawrence! this is quite an accomplishment!
Islandcarol

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 00:08
Thank you, all.

-LK

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
bassod, Cal33, canio6, hundjager, jakei57, markert, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9