The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

barb moves on up the charts

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 5 Apr 2014 19:16
LSF member barb has become just the seventh to surpass the milestone of four thousand comments made on stories and other library items. I want to give her a special shout-out because she's one of my own top four commenters, giving feedback that helps give me the motivation to keep writing. She's one of those people who make the LSF such a wonderful community. Way to go barb!

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 Apr 2014 20:05
Yes very much congratulations, Barb and public thanks for your kind comments on my own stories as well

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 5 Apr 2014 20:27
That's extremely impressive! Thank you very much for all those beautiful comments.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Apr 2014 20:43
Congratulations, Barb! Barb is one of my two top commenters, having commented on everything I have written except one item. (I need to find out what that is! lol) Her comments are always positive and uplifting. Thanks so much, Barb for being a pillar of this community. We appreciate you!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Apr 2014 21:32
Woo hoo, barb!

Congrats on this impressive achievement. You are also one of my top commenters, and I appreciate every one of your supportive remarks. Thanks for being such a positive and vital member of our community!

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Apr 2014 22:02
I hasten to echo the congratulations. I always appreciate Barb's kind comments on my stories.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 5 Apr 2014 22:05
Way to go, barb. It's always great to get a comment from you. Always kind and thoughtful.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Apr 2014 00:27
Congratulations, barb. Keep on commenting!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 6 Apr 2014 00:58
Thank you very much Barb; on behalf of myself, and also the site as a whole! Yes, Barb also figures strongly in my own list of top commenters.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 6 Apr 2014 12:38
Great job barb! Setting such a great example for older and new members alike is a fine encouragement to everyone to "read lots, write lots and comment more" as our guiding principle. I know you often comment on my stories and I appreciate every comment I get just as I am sure every writer on site does. Well done and I wish you the best spanking you can get...LOL.

CS

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
Balor, Capnsmack, steve77, stevenr, whome123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9