LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Flogmaster reaches 3,000

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Mar 2014 12:02
He's not likely to see this post, as he appears not to have been on-site here in four years, but it's still appropriate to recognize Flogmaster for becoming just the fifth LSF to have received as many as 3,000 comments on his stories. He keeps rolling up those comments even without a new story in the past year. A combination of quality and quantity will do that for you. On behalf of all who enjoy his work, let me say "Well done!"

DarkRiver
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 2 Mar 2014 12:29
I do like a lot of Flogmaster's stories. His website seems to be inactive as well which is a shame.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 Mar 2014 13:18
Flogmaster is a great author of erotic and spanking fiction. He can run hot and cold in a lot of his stories involving discipline and just fun spankings. Meaning, you either like them or you don't. I enjoy quite a few of his stories. I've been reading them lately myself.

turk
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Mar 2014 14:47
I always enjoyed his stories, good luck to him. l hope all is well

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 2 Mar 2014 15:24
Absent or not, the Flogmaster is a force here at the LSF. The wonder is that it took him this long to receive 3000 comments. Some of those comments are from this reader!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Mar 2014 14:28
I was unaware that Flogmaster has gone inactive on the site. I certainly like his work as I found no less than 14 of his stories on my Fav's list.

'The First Time'
'The Spectacle'
'The First Week is Free'
'Nymphet Juliette'

Many others. I join turk in hoping all is well with the man but it is always sad to have such a member and writer go dark. So. To those who have not read his stuff; give it a try!
Grin!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 3 Mar 2014 16:23
Well done Sir! Goes to prove a good story will survive for many years without any attention paid to it at all by the writer. I would hope he looks on site on day and sees this result as I am sure he would be shocked at how the site as changed since he submitted the stories.

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 5 Mar 2014 20:10
When I first became involved in the spanking world I was overjoyed to find Flogmaster and his site and to find many more stories in the library was a bonus.
My problem with him is that he used to write these great little stories with tons of potential and then walk away. He pissed me off to the point of ceasing to read his stories. Hope he is still out there and reads this.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
dignan46, DonMichael, rabbitrun
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9