The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Literary fascists!

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 19:19
jimisim:
I think it's a great shame that Hitler and his cronies didn't dress up in French maid's costumes.
If they had then history would have been very different.

In the movie "Little Nicky", Adam Sandler plays the son of the Devil (Harvey Keitel) and Hitler, in a French maid's uniform, apparently with no undergarments, every day has to appear before him to choose from an assortment of pineapples to pick one which is then shoved up his ass slowly while he screams for mercy.

Close as I can think of...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#32 | Posted: 27 Feb 2014 08:48
All I can say about the hole is that if those guys think it'll protect them from anything, they probably haven't got another think coming.

As for Hitler and the Wehrmacht in French maid's uniforms, well, it might have facilitated the invasion of France in 1940 for a while, but surely the German rear would have been in danger.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 27 Feb 2014 16:19
Well, to get back on topic, I've belonged to other web sites that were oppressive in the restrictions they put on members. Believe me, this isn't one of them. I recall one other spanking story site that I used to visit regularly. One of their authors (whose stories are available on this site) was suddenly informed that the content of her stories violated the site policy, and her stories would be deleted. She had no problem with this, but did request that a copy of each of her stories be e-mailed to her, as she had no other copy of at least some of her stories. Her request was denied, and her stories were deleted.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#34 | Posted: 27 Feb 2014 16:21
Well, the term "Fascist" was derived from a Roman bundle of rods,

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#35 | Posted: 27 Feb 2014 16:24
There is also a site I no longer visit where all users submitted a profile. Users were divided into paying and non-paying. I was non-paying. I wanted to change my profile to delete a piece of information. I found I couldn't do it. I was told firmly that I had no right to do this unless I paid. Did I then pay? Did I hell.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
Bluke, BrownBottom, cwh, fanman52, jladams766, kunanative, paradoxu, Siergiej345
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9