LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Literary fascists!

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Minidancer
Female Author

England
#21 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 22:05
Not at all....i have great French Maids outfit. I'll wear mine Guy if you wear yours!

XxxxX

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 22:25
Minidancer:
I think the male literary fascists amongst us should play it safe and stick to a traditional u uniform....like firemen perhaps? Or maybe soldier?..........Doctors uniform could be good too!!!!Just a thought.

If we're going to be "fascists" of a type, how about Wehrmacht-style dress uniforms in charcoal gray for 'toppish' types and heather gray for 'bottomish' ones, but featuring magenta or maroon trim--to show that spankings are taken seriously among us, on either side or both sides of the hairbrush. ("In this Library, the bottoms of our bottoms are more than merely red!")

I've always wondered why the Germans, who were the 'bad guys' during World War II, always got to have the best-looking uniforms--although in the motion picture "Starship Troopers," the human 'good guys' (mobile infantry) wore Wehrmacht-style dress uniforms. (Of course, the Allies would've won World War II by Halloween of 1939 if the actual Wehrmacht had employed such idiotic battle tactics as the humans in that movie.)

If I'm going to be labeled a "fascist," I'll want to wear a snappy-looking uniform anyway... --C.K.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 02:05
CrimsonKidCK:
I've always wondered why the Germans, who were the 'bad guys' during World War II, always got to have the best-looking uniforms

Really? I've always been partial to the rumpled fatigues of Bill Mauldin's Willie & Joe. I guess there's no accounting for taste.

Willie & Joe Willie & Joe 2 Willie & Joe 3

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 02:52
njrick:
CrimsonKidCK: I've always wondered why the Germans, who were the 'bad guys' during World War II, always got to have the best-looking uniformsReally? I've always been partial to the rumpled fatigues of Bill Mauldin's Willie & Joe. I guess there's no accounting for taste.

I suppose not--General George S. Patton wasn't impressed with "Willie and Joe," I've read.

As far as uniform design, of and by itself, I like the Wehrmacht ones considerably better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XkTNHI-cohw

--C.K.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 03:14
CrimsonKidCK:
General George S. Patton wasn't impressed with "Willie and Joe," I've read.

Any wonder why?

willie & joe 3

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 08:35
I had a passing reference in one of my stories to a spanko film called "Whip Maidens Of The Third Reich" which of course doesn't actually exist. Maybe I ought to write the screenplay though.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 10:00
I think it's a great shame that Hitler and his cronies didn't dress up in French maid's costumes.
If they had then history would have been very different.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#28 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 10:53
I think Goering already did Jim.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#29 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 11:09
The third cartoon shown by Rick is obviously based on the much loved WW1 character "Old Bill", by Capt. Bruce Bairnsfather. The caption was: "Well if you knows of a better 'ole, go to it!"

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 26 Feb 2014 19:10
mobile_carrot:
I had a passing reference in one of my stories to a spanko film called "Whip Maidens Of The Third Reich" which of course doesn't actually exist. Maybe I ought to write the screenplay though.

The movie 'Surf Nazis Must Die' really does exist. Unfortunately it's nowhere near as good as its title. No spankings in it, either - not even wet-bottom ones.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 5
ahowell208, atab123, ebbetsjim, lesni, Lizchurch, rickf, spkcomics, studio2, thribble, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9