The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Literary fascists!

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 02:05
One of our users just alerted me to the fact that there's a thread on some spanking forum which I'd not previously heard of called Naughty Corner complaining about us. It's been started by someone who was banned for copying stories from the site despite being asked not to. Some of the things we are accused of are:

- trying to keep people out of the site. Clearly with over 13,600 members it would appear we're not doing a very good job of it.

- banning people for copying and not commenting. The latter of course is complete BS but then let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story. The poster further reckons we are "literary fascists".

- being paranoid and expecting people to post our content on other sites for money.

- being heavy handed. Surely a good thing if you're a spanko?

The bit I found most amusing was when someone was baffled why authors are keen to submit their work here since "only a small number of people have access".

I did try to view the thread myself but was only able to get a blank page saying "Database error." Perhaps they have an inbuilt detector to keep out paranoid, heavy handed, literary fascists such as myself.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 02:13
Februs:
Clearly with over 13,600 members it would appear we're not doing a very good job of it.

You couldn't even keep ME out. Geesh!

Februs:
banning people for copying and not commenting.

Hmm... is that a suggestion?

Februs:
The poster further reckons we are literary fascists.

And that's supposed to be a BAD thing? [not referring to plain old facists, which WERE a bad thing] Where do I sign up?

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 02:40
Maybe that will bring in some new members. There's nothing like a suggestion of something being elite and exclusive to make people want to get in. Let's just hope that any of these additions will be normal people (I know that 'normal' is subjective when we're talking about spankos.) and not screwball whiners who get their panties in a bunch when they're expected to follow a few simple rules.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 02:53
RyanRowland:
Maybe that will bring in some new members.

Funnily enough, we have had more than the usual number of new registrations recently so you could well be right. Maybe we'll get even more once we change our name to the Library of Literary Fascists (LLF for short).

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 03:11
What's that saying? Something like "All publicity is good publicity?" I'm not sure that's necessarily true, but it IS getting our name out there. And, when people come to check us out for themselves, they're bound to see the truth and love us, right?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 03:28
FiBlue:
they're bound to see the truth and love us, right?

Well, love SOME of us at any rate. I don't quite see how they'd be able to stomach ME.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 03:45
Hmmm. Sounds like a real dick. Post something on Naughty Corner that says no one from that site is allowed on LSF and you'll have boatloads of people applying here. If that's what you want...

Otherwise, fuck 'em...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 03:59
When some people realize they're wrong they find some childish way to get even. I guess that's why it's called The Naughty Corner.

FiBlue:
And, when people come to check us out for themselves, they're bound to see the truth and love us, right?

Yep. It's called curiosity. And then they end up staying and enjoying every minute of it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 04:42
Pretty much any forum that does well tends to get someone who is jealous of that success for whatever reason badmouthing it somewhere. I wouldn't give these comments any oxygen. As Februs has pointed out they're mostly ill informed BS.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 25 Feb 2014 11:43
I would say they are only complaining and being complete idiots because they are not on the KLSF site. That fact alone I think would make one wonder why they are complaining. I will not bother to look at their comments, they are not worth reading and certainly not worth making any comment on their site. Everyone knows the rules and choose to comply or not. Such choices are up to each and every one of us.

CS

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
Euphrosyne, Kin37, txwolf208
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9