Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 15:41
IC, congrats, you do a fine job, thanks. T

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 17:29
I love your stories and I appreciate your comments on my stories. Congratulations on making it to this milestone

guyde
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 18:06
There is a truly remarkable achievement hidden in that 1,000 comments figure.

Her comment to read ratio is extraordinarily high. It would seem to me (but I may be out by some degree), that on average, an author may expect to get one comment for every 30 views of any given tale. On average. Some tales do better, some worse. Some authors do better, some worse.

Carol got her 1,000 by having a comment made at a rate of 1 every 15 views of her works. I think that might possibly be the best comment to view ratio achieved by any of us.

Now that is awesome.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 20:51
Congratulations, islandcarol! Your stories are always interesting and your comments always thoughtful.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 21:24
Congratulations, IC. Not only are you a great writer, but as many have already said a generous commentator as well. Onwards and upwards ...

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 21:37
Damn, I thought this thread was about islandcarol having received one thousand total swats (more or less) during her travels in eastern Europe.

If one were to take her travel-inspired fantasies as RL accounts, that overall number might be close to correct.

Well, congratulations to her anyway on all of those comments, of course... --C.K.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#17 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 23:43
CrimsonKidCK:
I thought this thread was about islandcarol having received one thousand total swats (more or less) during her travels in eastern Europe.

Well even if it was, I would think proper congratulations are in order, perhaps even more so I would guess. LMAO

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 25 Jan 2014 00:30
I felt my face growing red as I read all your sweet accolades, thank you. I am thrilled to be part of this wonderful international community. But you know, I couldn't do it without you and your encouragement. Thanks for all your reads and comments. I am tickled pink, although red is a more favored shade with this crowd.
xxx
Islandcarol

tfs
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 26 Jan 2014 17:49
Well done IC! I've thoroughly enjoyed everyone of your very creative stories and truly appreciate all the comments you've offered on mine. You set the bar very high for the rest of us but your example is certainly worthy of emulation.

tfs

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 27 Jan 2014 14:29
Yayyyyy!!!!!!! I agree. You sparkle. Grin!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 6
Artemishel, BrownBottom, hunter, kepap, landospanker, mj2001, paddlingman, Seegee, taxman351, Thelefthand
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9