LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

smeple hits 1,141 comments...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 23 Jan 2014 03:53
... combined made and received. Woo-hoo!

I just read your post on the "Janine's a Winner" thread, and being so amused by it, thought you deserved this recognition. Way to go!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 23 Jan 2014 06:01
Oh no....now the pressure is on Smeple...when will you respond? LMAO

Keep doing what you are doing, and remember to have fun. By the way ...congrats on the combined totals, they are great!!!!

CS

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 23 Jan 2014 13:29
Maybe Rick should have posted "Lengthiest Amusing Response to Someone Else's Milestone" as your achievement, rather than this one. But since he didn't, let me congratulate you on THIS milestone instead...

Woo hoo, smeple! This is certainly an admirable accomplishment as well. May you experience an outpouring of "LSF affection" as we anxiously await to see exactly how long it takes you to respond! Glad you're an active part of the site, both as writer and commenter. Keep up the good work!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 23 Jan 2014 14:37
Way to go, smeple!

Rick, you know you are setting a dangerous precedent here, don't you? There are all sorts of combinations you could recognize. It could become a full-time job. Get out that calculator!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 23 Jan 2014 16:33
Oh yeah! I agree with Fi. Just another can of worms if you're not careful, Rick. Actually it's probably a bit of fun making calculations of sorts.

Well done, smeple.

barb
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 23 Jan 2014 17:36
Well done Smeple. Congratulations on your comments and on the longest response ever. This is a great honor.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 23 Jan 2014 18:56
1,141 combined comments, that is indeed quite a 'milestone.'

Of course, the next major objective is probably something like 2,657 combined--so you've got to keep 'plugging away' at it... --C.K.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 24 Jan 2014 02:33
Congrats smeple. Great job!
Islandcarol!

smeple
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 25 Jan 2014 23:04
Thank you NJRick for discovering this wonderful, though somewhat dubious honor. Thanks to everyone else who also posted. It kind of reminded me of the award one gets in Little League, even though your team has lost or perhaps even finished in last place. Everyone gets a trophy! Another example might be elementary school - I'm not sure what non-American people call elementary school but it's when you're about 6 or 7 years of age. Even if you are not the smartest kid or the best dressed kid, or the best speller, or the one with the best handwriting, or the best at coming in on time, or if you don't have perfect attendance, they still find an award to give you, usually something along the lines of best cleaner of the chalkboard erasers. (as an aside, I absolutely excelled at cleaning the erasers back then, i knocked them right out of the park). Basically, no one goes home empty-handed. Like at the conclusion of a jugglers' convention.

Since the posts regarding my special award have seemingly ended, I thought this was a good time to acknowledge everyone who made it possible, if not so plausible. I must especially thank Janine, without whom none of this would have been possible, since it was her ACTUAL achievement, as opposed to my quite nebulous one, which spurred me to write my post, and take the focus off of her. It is all about me after all! I must also thank myself, for basically not knowing when to shut up, for writing long and winding posts (which, as annoying as they may be to read, are even more annoying to sit on), even when they are not entirely relevant, or not even somewhat relevant, to the subject matter at hand, which in this case was Janine's achievement. And for using so many commas, too. Unfortunately, for readers of my stories and my posts, my past response to Bob Seger's "what to leave in; what to leave out," has always been: everything; nothing. My post in:re Janine, as well as THIS post shows nothing has changed.

So thanks everyone. I've been a member of the LSF for almost 4 years,. I look forward to doubling the number of my comments made/received/posted in the next four years. Hopefully NJRick will still be keeping track.

smeple

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
ahowell208, alsomarie, atab123, hardcharlie9600
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9