USA
#11 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 02:53
Fantastic accomplishment, outstanding, thanks for participating, T

tfs
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 17:11
Thanks to all for those kind words!

As a commenter, I'm sorry to say that I got off to a slow start but with the huge variety of outstanding stories in the Library (and growing by leaps and bounds every week), I soon discovered that writing comments was not hard. On the contrary, it was easy and enjoyable, especially when a comment turned into a conversation via the pop up message channel.

Keep 'em coming and I'll keep commenting!

Many thanks,

tfs

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 19:31
Congratulations tfs. I would like to take this chance to say, publicly, how much I appreciate your comments. Especially the one about my story melting your monitor. LOL

tfs
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 21 Dec 2013 00:37
Mal,

I've replaced the monitor. Where do I send the bill?

LOL

tfs

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 23 Dec 2013 00:48
Well, I've certainly appreciated--and reacted to--many of tfs's commentaries on my stories, especially my portrayals of characters over a period of time.

Five thousand comments, that's pretty incredible... --C.K.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 23 Dec 2013 17:47
Congratulations and many thanks to a serious stalwart of the spanking story scene.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#17 | Posted: 25 Dec 2013 19:14
As an author of a few stories I received and answered tfs comments for most if not all of my stories, for which I thank you very much, and as above one thousand comments commenter, I can appreciate how difficult is the feat of reaching the 5,000 comments. Congratulations tfs.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 29 Dec 2013 01:36
You are the quintessential commenter and I enjoy everyone of yours, especially the follow up conversations. Congratulations on your new milestone.
Islandcarol

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#19 | Posted: 29 Dec 2013 19:25
Yes, here I go being a pedantic old bore again. The fact that many English speakers pay no attention to the umlaut (a sound change where a vowel is modified to conform more closely to the vowel in the next syllable) when using German words is a constant irritation to those of us who speak the language. May I respectively suggest that nrick uses either über or ueber when he next needs to describe the "upper stratosphere of commenters?"

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 29 Dec 2013 20:12
Hotspur:
May I respectively suggest that nrick uses either über or ueber when he next needs to describe the "upper stratosphere of commenters?"

You may suggest (respectively, respectfully, or otherwise) anything you please. Depending on my mood, I might actually follow said suggestion. I am fully aware that, in German, "uber" should have an umlaut; I just have neither the time nor the initiative to figure out how to make one appear when I type. Knowing the propriety of including umlauts where called for, I made sure to enlist the help of an LSF staff member to add one to the title of one of my stories. Whether proper or not from a derivational (did I just make up that word?) standpoint, Americans have anglicized (americanized?) the use of "uber-" as a prefix without the umlaut. That bastardized form is the one I chose to use in this case.

(I hope that my post here doesn't sound as rude to others as it does to me when I read back through it; that's not how I intended it)

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
Artemishel, BrownBottom, hunter, kepap, landospanker, mj2001, paddlingman, Seegee, Thelefthand
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9