The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

A Really Big Milestone - the Big Five-Oh-Oh-Oh for Guy

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 01:48
Everybody here knows Guy. You know, Guy Spencer - the talented LSF author who has over a hundred items loaded here, quite deservedly garnering plenty of views, comments and favorites. Oh, and who, with 999 Forum posts at this very moment, is about to become just the seventh LSF member (I think) to reach one thousand. Yeah, THAT Guy.

Well, I'm not here to talk about ANY of that stuff. Why? Because, as wonderful as it all is, it pales in comparison with the accomplishment he has just achieved. Yep, that one - the big Five-Oh-Oh-Oh. Five thousand... count'em... the FIVE THOUSAND comments he has made on other authors' stories. Can you imagine anyone (other than cs, of course, and you KNOW how HE is) actually sitting down to write that many comments? Well, you don't have to imagine it, because he has actually done it, becoming only the second reader in LSF history to pass that milestone.

I, for one, am grateful for the comments he has thrown my way. They are always unique. So, on behalf of all the LSF writers and other members assembled her, I'd like to offer heartfelt appreciation and congratulations to Guy for the diligence and attention that led to this stellar achievement. Well done, Guy!

(I bet we elicit that 1,000th Forum post out of you, too)

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 01:56
njrick:
(I bet we elicit that 1,000th Forum post out of you, too

I was saving that one for something important, but I guess it's too late now.

Thanks for the nice words NJRick. The check is in the mail.

Guy

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 01:57
Congrats Guy, I appreciate your comments and even more so your friendship.

The 5K clubhouse is not large but the back massages and those ever so nice ladies cleaning your keyboard every day is a nice touch...LOL. (And yes for those of you who think dirty, I did mean computer keyboard)

I have been the recipient of many of those five thousand comments and enjoyed getting every one of them. Comments are vital to every author on site as they tend to make one want to stick around and write even more. Thanks for being such a vital part of the Library, as a writer, a willing participant con the forum and a great commenter.

CS

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 03:21
Congratulations Guy. I've had some wonderful conversations with you sparked by those comments and I always look for your thoughts when I have a new story posted.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 13:03
Congratulations, Guy! You have given me many wonderful, thoughtful comments. They are always appreciated. You may not remember it, but you even gave me encouragement to try sharing my little stories before I ever submitted any and are one of the reasons I am having so much fun today. So, thank you!

barb
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 13:25
Congratulations Guy. I am very grateful to you for all your great stories. I am always amazed that someone can write as many stories as you do, yet find time for commenting and always acknowledging my comments!! Many thanks.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 13:35
Fabulous achievement! Congrats!! And thanks for sharing your comments on my stories as well. Always appreciated.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 14:04
Great work Guy; and a special thanks for all the comments you sent my way, as well!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 17:02
I throw my hat into the ring for Guy, too. Congrats. Ya gotta love the Camaraderie or Comradery (as it's spelled different ways) in the LSF. Keep up the good work, Guy.

Pat

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 1 Nov 2013 17:18
Congratulations, Guy. Comment on.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 15
FiddlersGreen, johnmac80, misterspanker, MorningBob, razzy234, westviking, WillP
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9