LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Alef Reaches 1,000

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Guy
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 30 Sep 2013 20:49
Alef continues to amaze me. If you didn't know, you would never guess by his writing (either his comments or his library contributions) that English is not his first language. He even writes poetry in English! I remain totally in awe of such versatile language skills. I will never be able to come close!

As for his comments, they are always cherished because they so often raise some point that I hadn't thought of.

Congratulations and thanks Alef! Thanks for your commenting and for your writings.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#12 | Posted: 1 Oct 2013 00:52
Well done Alef, a excellent job in helping to make this place an exciting place to be.

Our motto says in part "..to comment more" and you certainly have been active in fulfilling that part along with "writing lots" as well. We appreciate all your efforts and it is clear by all the preceding comments that many authors look forward to your comments and are strongly encouraged by them, great job!!

CS

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 1 Oct 2013 02:41
Outstanding Alef! And in a second language at that. Truly impressive at any time but that just makes it more incredible. Thanks for all your stories that we all enjoy. And many thanks for setting such a good example for the others. Welcome to the club. I'm sure you will increase both standings soon. Terrific!
Grin!

barb
Female Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 1 Oct 2013 13:49
Congratulations Alef! I am a a big fan of your stories! Welcome to the 1,000 Comment Club!

Kia
Female Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 1 Oct 2013 23:36
Congratulations! As a recipient of some of your comments and support, I can say they are very much appreciated! (As are your stories )

tfs
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 4 Oct 2013 14:28
Nice going, Alef. Thanks for actively supporting the library with both your stories and your comments.

tfs

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 4 Oct 2013 15:57
thank you for your comments and effort, Alef. They are much appreciated

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 13
idhughes, Phocas, spanksandsuch
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9