The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Interview

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 14:15
Just wanted to say thanks to Patty Devlin for publishing an interview with Lucy Appleby (that's me by the way!) on her blog.
Do check it out if you're interested and then buy all those nice books from LSF Publications
http://www.pattydevlin.com/2013/09/coffee-tea-me-with-lucy-appleby.html

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 14:43
Thanks for sharing that, Flopsy. You are extremely versatile, and I am in awe of you. I don't know when you have time to sleep! I didn't realize that you had had children's books and business books published. I'll bet they are great.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 15:47
You've written science books? Which field?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 16:07
Congrats, Flopsy. You're truly a very intelligent woman. You're writing is extraordinary. I can truly understand why someone would want to 'pick your brain' as they say. I checked out the interview and enjoyed it. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Pat

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 18:36
An excellent interview flops, well done! It's only when you start listing things that people realise just how much you have done. You are a very special writer and can definitely turn your writing hand in whichever direction you wish to go. I wish you every success in your future tales which I am sure will be many

Ps I do love The Texas Rancher and the English Rose and My Texas Cowboy

barb
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 19:11
Flopsy, thank you for sharing that intriguing interview on one of the greatest writers I have had the privilege of knowing and reading her work. I had no idea that you had written children's books and all the other great work you have done, but am not surprised. I have such great admiration of everything you do and wonder how you manage to do it all! It is a privilege to know you and your work.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 19 Sep 2013 03:32
I really enjoyed reading of all the contributions you have made. I know you are tireless when it comes to running this site and promoting literature to fund it. Congratulations! You deserve recognition for all your hard work and maybe a few extra hours sleep each night. It has been a pleasure to contribute to your site.
Islandcarol

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 19 Sep 2013 03:54
What a great interview. I had no idea you were so versatile. Your writings are a standard we all can aspire to

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#9 | Posted: 19 Sep 2013 19:28
What an interesting interview, Flopsy. I'm very impressed by all you've accomplished. Thanks for sharing.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 20 Sep 2013 02:34
Flopsy. Many thanks for letting us peak through this keyhole at your life. Yayyyy!
Grin!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 13
idhughes, Phocas, spanksandsuch
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9