LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Another milestone for Dr Grace

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 Sep 2013 12:37
Grace Brackenridge has become the first author here at the LSF to receive 7,000 comments on her stories (just as she was the first to 6,000, and to 5,0000, and, well, you get the picture), making it look easy in the process. Her 6,000th came just 8 months ago, and she hasn't posted a new story for over a year. Once I have 1,700 of my stories loaded (which I estimate to be by about the year 2072), I'm hoping I can rest with similar results. Congratulations, Grace!

barb
Female Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 17 Sep 2013 14:52
Congratulations, Dr. Grace. I really enjoy your stories and have read and loved many of them. That is a great accomplishment and you are a great writer.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 17 Sep 2013 15:55
Congrats Dr. Grace. I'm read many of your stories and, believe me, contributed to many of those comments you've acquired. You're a well oiled machine when it comes to cranking out stories. Well done.

turk
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 17 Sep 2013 18:02
Dr Grace, you do a great job on your stories, I have enjoyed many over the times, thanks for your time and effort, peace. Turk

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#5 | Posted: 17 Sep 2013 18:40
A biography including a picture of Dr. Grace can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._G._Grace

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 02:20
I think I've made a few of those comments, too. Grace is a true legend of the genre. Does anyone know if she is still around, though? I think her last story was posted in August of 2012.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 18 Sep 2013 02:24
Seegee:
Does anyone know if she is still around, though? I think her last story was posted in August of 2012.

I see her around from time to time ("Dr. Grace"), usually reading one of her own stories. I think that's to refresh her memory (so many stories, you know!) so she can reply to comments, which come new at the pace of about 4 per day.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 19 Sep 2013 05:19
Simply staggering. But not surprising. No. No. Dr. Grace has simply charmed us all. Who else around here can make us all have little Dr. Grace cravings that keep bringing us back for more.........more................................More! Super achievement Dr. Grace; a tribute to your skill, a credit to your stories, and another feather in your cap.

Bwa Ahhh bwhaa ahh AHH Ahhh AHHh Waaaaaa.

Grin!!

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 12
laptopover
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9