library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Flopsy(energizer)bunny - she keeps going, and going, and going...

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 23 Aug 2013 11:14
No, Flopsy is real and I know her personally and love her quirky stories. However my judgement is questionable since I myself am one of several automatic story generating devices invented by Februs and loaded to the site as sock puppets for when the input from real authors begins to flag a bit.

barb
Female Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 23 Aug 2013 12:49
Congratulations Flopsy - I am always so amazed at everything you do, and do so well. I am amazed at the greatness of your writing, as well as all the work you do at the library, and always have time (with everything else you do - and do well). to write me an acknowledgment on my comments and answer any questions I have. Just let me say, you are appreciated!!!

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#13 | Posted: 23 Aug 2013 12:52
mobile_carrot:
I myself am one of several automatic story generating devices invented by Februs and loaded to the site as sock puppets for when the input from real authors begins to flag a bit

Didn't I suspect that you guys existed!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 23 Aug 2013 12:57
mobile_carrot:
I myself am one of several automatic story generating devices invented by Februs and loaded to the site as sock puppets for when the input from real authors begins to flag a bit.

I always suspected that. Perhaps we are all just virtual playthings invented by our tech wizard Februs?

But what about Flopsy? Is she real or virtual? Now that Mobile_carrot has disclosed his virtualness, his word on that subject isn't to be trusted.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#15 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 02:13
Well done Flopsy, keep up the stories as one is never really sure what they are about to read whenever they open one. It is great fun and almost always a laugh. Thanks for being so entertaining and a great story teller over the years.

CS

turk
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 15:32
Very nicely done, you are one of my faves, thanks.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 16:18
Congratulations Flopsy, I marvel at your energy. Between writing and managing all of us recalcitrant authors and hell raisers, I do not know how you do it! Bravo!
Islandcarol

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 25 Aug 2013 20:50
Bravo Flopsy. Your writing is wonderful, your work neverending, and you deserve every pat on the back you receive.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 25 Aug 2013 21:01
cindy2:
Bravo Flopsy. you deserve every pat on the back you receive.

Not to mention the slaps on the butt.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 26 Aug 2013 17:41
Flopsybunny rocks!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Chandler, donut88, hhouse, Matteo69, oldwrangler2, simar1, spanksandsuch
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9