LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Voting period extended

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
thereader0987
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 3 Aug 2013 00:16
First off: Hooray for the return of the library and it's heroic librarians!
Secondly, I did get some paperwork done I was meaning to finish, but I would have much preferred the library!

Nswitch/thereader0987

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 3 Aug 2013 00:45
I noticed it was down this morning, but was off to work anyway. By the time I ran some errands after work, had dinner, and got online, everything was back. So despite having some anxiety at non-busy moments during the day (I didn't have many), it didn't affect me. Thanks to Februs for actually DOING something.

and personally, I think "voring" would a perfectly acceptable response to the who situation.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 3 Aug 2013 01:17
Be very careful how you treat Febs. He can make LSF life miserable, and more so than a trip to Ms Thrashbottom.

I'm so glad to be back on. At first I thought it was my IP being down, but when all the other Internet sites worked, I figured it was something to do with the site being down.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 3 Aug 2013 02:41
Februs:
So, for those who couldn't get on during the extended downtime the question is did you get anything useful done instead?

I did the next best thing and worked on writing my next story.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 3 Aug 2013 02:41
I haven't been around for a few days, so I never noticed that the site was down. I guess I missed the excitement. I would have certainly liked the contest extended a few days instead of one.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 3 Aug 2013 09:14
Voring means eating, as in carnivorous.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 3 Aug 2013 11:31
barretthunter:
voring means eating, as in carnivorous.

As I said, a perfectly acceptable response. And I'm sure that, in the LSF validation office, many bags of crisps met their untimely demise.

barb
Female Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 3 Aug 2013 14:33
Yeah!! I finally got back on about 30 minutes ago, after trying for 4 hours yesterday and 3 hours this morning. I want to thank Februs again for all his help. Don't want anyone spankering him!! I have to sign out again and hopefully will be able to get back in.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 3 Aug 2013 19:18
barb:
I want to thank Februs again for all his help. Don't want anyone spankering him!!

I think Ms Thrashbottom is afraid of him, too.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 3 Aug 2013 19:26
bendover:
I think Ms Thrashbottom is afraid of him, too.

You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask from the old Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Februs.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
donut88, Filbert74, hunter, spanksandsuch, WilliamAllen, zacek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9