The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Voting period extended

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Aug 2013 21:06
Given that the site has been down half the day we might as well extend the voting period by a day. Usually, there's very few people voting during the last few days of a challenge but we are in the summer period so probably not a bad idea to tag on a day.

So, for those who couldn't get on during the extended downtime the question is did you get anything useful done instead? Personally, I managed to stock up on large quantities of crisps and faux Red Bull...

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 2 Aug 2013 21:11
I just got frustrated and felt bereaved of something valuable. Is that considered useful?

barb
Female Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 Aug 2013 21:32
I thank you Februs. This is the third time I have gotten in today. I was able to read one story, could not comment, and could not get into anything else but the forum. I was not able to pull up another story. I am very frustrated because I love to read the challenges. Thanks for all your help and I am signing out again.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Aug 2013 22:04
Which Editor, made the mistake of allowing the headline to this article be called Voring, instead of Voting. I honestly think they need a good spanking on their bare bottoms. Would you not agree".

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 2 Aug 2013 22:21
sixofthebest:
Which Editor, made the mistake of allowing the headline to this article be called Voring, instead of Voting. I honestly think they need a good spanking on their bare bottoms. Would you not agree".

I quite agree. It was Februs We shall send him to Miss Thrashbottom's study

oh! He's just changed it ... the things folk will do to get out of a spankering ...

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 2 Aug 2013 22:22
sixofthebest:

No, I wouldn't agree - I think you need a good spanking for complaining about it given the problems we've been dealing with here today. We'll send Miss Thrashbottom over to see you later.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#7 | Posted: 2 Aug 2013 22:40
This site down problem was responsible for a few choice and rude words I exchanged (well, didn't exchange - the other side was mostly quiet) with my service provider. Only when he swore on Pope Francis that they were innocent of any wrongdoing, I remembered that I could choose from two other providers, and lo, the message was the same: Both BL and LSF couldn't be found. It was a kind of relief and worry at the same time. How to satisfy my addiction? A few glasses of nice Norton Reserva Malbec 2010 during lunch did the job, but to work in the afternoon proved to be quite, let's say, sleepy.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 2 Aug 2013 22:40
Flopsybunny, How about the word 'spankering', is there such a word.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#9 | Posted: 2 Aug 2013 22:49
sixofthebest

Of course. In Spanko World we all live it's one of most used.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 2 Aug 2013 23:01
Februs:
So, for those who couldn't get on during the extended downtime the question is did you get anything useful done instead?

It would take more than that to get me out of procrastination mode and make me actually work on my moving project, which is rapidly approaching like a speeding train heading for a poor little auto that is stuck on the tracks. I think I'm gonna get smashed. No, I went to a yard sale and chatted elsewhere instead. Oh well, maybe it will go down again tomorrow and give me another chance.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 12
laptopover
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9