The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

canadianspankee reaches FIVE THOUSAND

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 17:09
canadianspankee joined the LSF on January 14, 2011, exactly two and a half years ago today. In the time since, he has read many stories and commented on them at the average rate of 5.5 comments per day, or one comment every four hours and thirty-six minutes. That brings us to today (or perhaps it was sometime last night), when he left his FIVE THOUSANDTH comment. He has since tacked on 15 more.

Now I could be asking the question "does the man have nothing better to do with his life?" but instead I'm going to express my congratulations and appreciation. I have had the good fortune to receive a number of those comments myself.

CS is also a contributing author here, and as many of you know, penned our Library motto, which has since been translated into Latin, as it now appears at the top of the page (you know - read, write, and comment... a LOT).

For all that you do here, cs, here's a great big 'Thank You.'

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 17:42
Amazing!!! Thanks, cs, for all of your contributions to the library, as both reader and writer. You truly exemplify the very motto you created. (And I would never ask if you have anything better to do with your life! What could be more meaningful than commenting every 4 hours and 36 mins?) As a recipient of some of those 5K+ comments, a heartfelt thank you!!

tfs
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 18:07
Having coined the motto, CS has also taken the lead in living up to it. My guess is that every writer who responds to the post will say that he or she has been the recipient of many CS comments (as I certainly have). There's a very good reason for that; he spreads them around liberally!

Many thanks, CS, for so ably leading the way!

turk
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 18:33
CS, that is a remarkable achievement, fantastic. Your writing is exceptional, but to comment at this rate is grand.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 19:41
Congratulations, CS. What an amazing achievement. I doubt there is a single author on this site who has not been encouraged by your comments. Thank-you, it is very much appreciated.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 20:08
congratulations, cs. I have loved and appreciated your comments on my stories

barb
Female Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 20:17
Congratulations, Canadianspankee. That is quite an accomplishment. I have commented behind you on quite a few stories and have even quoted you on a few. You are a great writer, too. How you do it all so well is beyond me. I am impressed!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 20:22
Congratulations, CS! I am always happy to find a comment from you. They are both honest and encouraging (a feat that is sometimes difficult to accomplish) and always much appreciated. Your stories are a pleasure to read too.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 23:31
Congratulations, Canadian Spankee on 5,000 comments and counting. You just keep going like the Energizer Bunny from that battery commercial. Just as an amazing feat is the insight we get from your well thought out comments as we read stories. Many times I have turned on my computer to find a comment on one of my stories that made me smile.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 14 Jul 2013 23:50
CS is our very own Energizer Spankee. Congratulations CS! A truly prolific writer, reader, forum participant, and commenter, as well as a good friend.

Guy

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 13
hstar1995, JohnStevens, magegod989, Mcdonald112358, Moejoe, robert1950, samiyahD, sssmith55
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9