LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Is our statistician asleep?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Alef
Male Author

Norway
#1 | Posted: 8 Jun 2013 16:49
Or why hasn't he noticed that a person called njrick has now made 1000 comments?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 8 Jun 2013 17:16
Alef I think it is you who is sleeping...LOL. This feat of great accomplishment was announced by GUY on the Forum at least a week ago and had over 20 responses if I recall. LOL

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 Jun 2013 17:51
canadianspankee:
This feat of great accomplishment was announced by GUY on the Forum

And Guy was tipped off by some mysterious red-bottomed fellow who claims to hail from northern lands.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 8 Jun 2013 18:10
canadianspankee:
and had over 20 responses if I recall.

At last a dozen of which came from me, as I recall, just to make sure that it stayed near the top of the list long enough for people like Alef would notice. So how'd that work out?

Guy:
tipped off by some mysterious red-bottomed fellow who claims to hail from northern lands.

One of Santa's (not-so-well-behaved) elves?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Jun 2013 18:50
We should let Alef know that not paying attention is a 'spanking offense.' However, I'm not a tattletale so I'm not going to mention this to Miss Thrashbottom.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 8 Jun 2013 21:12
Sorry Alef, I guess by posting here I let your lack of attention slip out and Miss Thrashbottom told me you will be on her list very shortly.

Good thing she is only carrying her "short cane" due to spraining her wrist attending to njrick for his remark about Santa's elves. Saying or even suggesting the elves were not so-well-behaved deserves the full treatment.

I have it on good authority Miss Thrashbottom knows that one's living closer to the North Pole are nicer and better looking then ones who live in the warmer southern parts of the world, so she is very strict about anyone from the "south" making such references.

CS

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 8 Jun 2013 21:41
Now, boys, let's not pick on Alef. Things change with lightning speed on this site. Besides, he was the first member to encourage me to write- yeah, it's all his fault!
Islandcarol

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 8 Jun 2013 21:51
islandcarol:
he was the first member to encourage me to write

Then he is forgiven.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#9 | Posted: 9 Jun 2013 07:47
I am sorry! How could I know that Rick hadn't made a comment in a week or so? Resting on his laurels, I suppose. I knew I had congratulated him on something, but that man has so many virtues that I can't be expected to keep track of all his achievements!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 9 Jun 2013 10:17
islandcarol:
let's not pick on Alef

Picking on Alef is what gets me up in the mornings so I am not going to miss this opportunity...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
jakei57, ntytina, scuttk9876, stevohammer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9