LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Our statistics expert has become one

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
barb
Female Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 20:30
Congratulations Rick. I have enjoyed reading your comments and really enjoy your stories. I am very happy for you!

turk
Male Member

USA
#22 | Posted: 3 Jun 2013 14:08
Rick, congrats, that is a fantastic achievement, great work. Thanks.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 04:08
While 1000 comments is a grand achievement, has anyone noticed that NJR has also shared 2056 POSTS, too (and counting)? I'm not sure if there is any easy way to determine if he leads the league in that category, (if only we had a resident statistics expert to sort that out for us), but I'm guessing he's right up there near the top. Between stories, comments and posts, I'm surprised he doesn't have carpel tunnel (or, being from New Jersey, Holland Tunnel, or Lincoln Tunnel). Anyway, congrats Rick.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 22:20
smeple:
I'm not sure if there is any easy way to determine if he leads the league in that category

Is there a way to verify this, Februs? Surely there must be stats SOMEWHERE to shed light on this. (Of course, there may only be a VERY few members interested in such thrilling information!)

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 23:19
Janine:
Surely there must be stats SOMEWHERE to shed light on this.

Well, there have to be since the number of posts is shown on each one. I, for one, would be interested in seeing forum statistics as part of the stats page - number of posts and maybe the number of threads started.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 8 Jun 2013 21:58
Bumping this thread for sleepy Alef!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
DianaMiller, Golterenn, raisedkilt, Treestalker, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9