LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Four for bendover

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#11 | Posted: 22 May 2013 08:20
Absolutely fantastic...very well done indeed.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 22 May 2013 12:39
Where was I yesterday when this happened? Four thousand is quite a bit of reading and that doesn't include all the pops you write to follow up. You are a wonder and a wonderful friend! May I be present for your next four thousand!
Islandcarol

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 22 May 2013 13:42
Congratulations on four thousand! With so much reading, do you ever have time to write?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 22 May 2013 13:57
CONGRATULATIONS TO PAT FOR LOTS OF READING AND COMMENTING AND ABOVE ALL, A GREAT AUTHOR. YOU ARE THE GOLD STANDARD FOR STORY TELLING.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 22 May 2013 18:53
FiBlue:
Congratulations on four thousand! With so much reading, do you ever have time to write?

I do, FB. I tend to think about what I want to do next and how I could deviate from the norm once in a while in my stories. Thank you.

Sebastian:
CONGRATULATIONS TO PAT FOR LOTS OF READING AND COMMENTING AND ABOVE ALL, A GREAT AUTHOR. YOU ARE THE GOLD STANDARD FOR STORY TELLING.

Thanks, Sebastian. There are so many fantastic writers in the LSF, I'm proud (as I said before) to be able to rub shoulders with them.

islandcarol:
You are a wonder and a wonderful friend!

Just as I see you, IC. Thank you.

Pat

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#16 | Posted: 24 May 2013 03:02
Being the recipient of many of your erudite comments I am truly grateful for them. Congratulations, pat on such a mammoth achievement. You are an asset to the site! Big hugs.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
Izzie, Laura, ogard, retired8, Sammy7, Shadowdancer, wiz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9