The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Four for bendover

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 May 2013 01:28
For the third time this month we have a member who has reached the milestone of FOUR THOUSAND comments written - its our good friend bendover! I still find it hard to wrap my arms around how he (they) manage to do this. Are they ALWAYS here reading and commenting?

As with many top commenters (but by no means all), bendover is also a popular author here. He is also one of the people who make this site a special place to hang, sharing the joys and sorrows of real life with his fellow members. Well done, bendover! Thanks for being a part of the LSF.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 21 May 2013 01:47
Welcome Bendover! Pretty soon we will be fighting for chairs in the decreasingly exclusive >4K Club. But that's not all bad! We can just knock down some virtual walls. LSF could use a few dozen more of Bendover's caliber.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 21 May 2013 01:57
It's becoming almost common place . I thank Bendover for the positive feedback and encouragement he has always given me.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 21 May 2013 02:18
Well gee, here I thought Bendover was going to get 'four' from Ms Thrashbottom for public viewing on site, and here it is his great commenting!!

Njrick, you have to quit getting me all excited like that.

Congrats Bendover, I am one writer who is in receipt of many of your comments and have appreciated them each and every time. Keep going my friend, and I must say it is good to have all the company in the 4K Clubhouse, but we will never be out of chairs for anyone who works at joining us.

CS

turk
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 21 May 2013 03:29
B, I enjoy your talent, you do a fine professional job, thanks for all the entertainment you provide for this site. best always.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#6 | Posted: 21 May 2013 09:07
I always appreciate bendover's well thought comments. Congratulations Bend on such an awesome achievement in attaining entry to the 4K Club! How on earth do you manage such a remarkable feat?!? I am gob-smacked as well as very appreciative of all your comments on my works! That definitely deserves 6 of the best.... claps that is....

blimp
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 21 May 2013 13:47
I am amazed that anyone should ever get to make a thousand comments let alone four thousand!!!! Well done Pat!

tfs
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 21 May 2013 13:57
Well done, sir, and special thanks for all the comments you've sent my way!

Best wishes,

tfs

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 21 May 2013 19:04
jools:
That definitely deserves 6 of the best.... claps that is....

OH, darn it, jools. And here I already had my pants down and bent over. Now everyone is laughing!

My fellow LSF friends. You've been there for me in my trying times with family. I consider LSF as another family with good parental control (all the admins). I'm proud to be able to rub shoulders with such talented writers. The literary world has no idea what they are missing.

My four thousand mark. Well, I went through the BROWSE, The Lucky Dip, and am currently going through the alphabetical order on the bookshelf. I find so many little tidbits written by some good authors whom I haven't heard of in a while or at all. I believe each writer deserves a few words of praise for what they do for the LSF for free, and the LSF deserves the same praise for what they give US for free.

Thank you for your kind words. I won't stop commenting as long as I'm able to read, and as long as I wake up in the morning to do so. (You know what I mean).

Here's to the library, it's writers and readers.

Pat aka Bendover

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 22 May 2013 04:04
Congrats, Pat! Such an amazing achievement!! As a recipient of some of those 4K, thanks for all the time and effort you put into supporting us fellow authors.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 14
bbnebraska12, bjones111, Dave, Eris39, Geoffrey, JanushPawlon, knicks604, rebeccafox, Rickinto, rudabega
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9