LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

"That's Sebastian. He always has a comment."

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
bendover
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 14 May 2013 19:13
I like the fact that Sebastian gives his comments viewing both sides of the coin. His comments are said and viewed as if each story was real life. I like that. I like to do that, too. Every story he has commented me on was right on the mark. Thanks Sebastian. Thanks for every one of them.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 14 May 2013 19:14
njrick:
The statement is as true today as it was two years ago when it was written.

It certainly is. Thanks, Sebastian. We need hundreds more like you but you are the original class act.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 14 May 2013 23:20
Thanks for all of the comments. It was certainly appreciated. I still don't read as much as I did, a year ago. I get tired reading and have to stop for a few hours. My eyes still bother me but I still want to continue. What is most important is the great success of the LSF, over the last two to three years. I never thought that I would find such great authors in one location. We have to thank the administrator and his librarians for doing an awesome job in running this web. Without them, we would never have anything close to this quality production. My only concern is that Februs sells enough books to handle his expenses. As far as the idiots who try all kinds of stupid things to this marvelous site, it shouldn't bother us. With all of the great readers/authors on this site, one is bound to have these morons pop-up, It has to happen. We can't have 100%, Good luck to everyone and thanks again.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 15 May 2013 00:31
Sebastian:
I never thought that I would find such great authors in one location. We have to thank the administrator and his librarians for doing an awesome job in running this web. Without them, we would never have anything close to this quality production. My only concern is that Februs sells enough books to handle his expenses.

I'm right there with you, Sebastian. I can't agree more. On the eye thing, my wife bought (with a regular pair of glasses), a pair that is strictly used for reading on the computer screen. She says they work wonders. You might want to ask about that, and it might help with your eyes, too.

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 15 May 2013 15:11
That's a wonderful effort Sebastian! I think my comment percentage comes in at a measly 11% or so. Keep up the great work, I think we can all follow your example and seek to contribute as you have to this Library. Congratulations.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 16 May 2013 02:39
bendover:
..... a pair that is strictly used for reading on the computer screen. She says they work wonders. You might want to ask about that, and it might help with your eyes, too.

I am going to look into these glasses. I already bought a pair for night driving, to reduce the head light glare.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 14 : Guests - 9
BibG, Brandywine1, canary14, Hotscot, JEMS93, kanestrokes, katee, mrswitcheroo, rcolt222, solbond, stevenr, theo54, VaultHunter, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9