LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

js_anon - 25th member of the club

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 May 2013 16:25
I'd like to welcome js_anon to the club... of LSF authors who have received at least ONE THOUSAND comments on their submissions. His body of work is a varied one - stories, songs, poems, articles, featuring all different orientations. "Something for everyone" is a designation that clearly applies here. Well done, js!

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 May 2013 20:55
One thousand, comments, WoW. Congratulations js. This is quite an accomplishment. May your fingers continue to be nimble and you always have a spanking story on your laptop to complete.
Bravo!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 11 May 2013 21:05
njrick:
His body of work is a varied one - stories, songs, poems, articles, featuring all different orientations. "Something for everyone"

Yep, JS_A is no one-trick pony!

Welcome to the club!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 12 May 2013 01:15
njrick:
I'd like to welcome js_anon to the club

Well done js_anon, great work and it is nice to see this club expanding by leaps and bounds over the past several years. I have appreciated your skill in putting interesting stories together on various subjects. Keep going as it is clear many people enjoy your work.

CS

turk
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 12 May 2013 14:30
Very high regards, well done, congrats, enjoy one for me and thanks.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 12 May 2013 17:03
Congrats js_a. A well rounded writer of just about everything. You deserve each and every one.

B

tfs
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 12 May 2013 22:52
Congratulations js_anon. I'm pleased to have made a few of those comments myself so, as one who has enjoyed your stories, I'm not at all surprised to see you reach this plateau.

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 7
DurableGents, flopsybunny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9