The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Writer's Strike

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 13:47
The management of the Library of Spanking Fiction announced today that they are in active negotiations with the LSF Writer's Collective to end the job action that has stopped the submission and loading of new material for the past week. The Collective is protesting the Library's failure to adequately address the large number of ungrateful and self-entitled members who read for hours at a time without leaving even one comment. The writers consider the comments they receive as the just compensation they receive for contributing material to the Library. The results of the negotiations seem promising. Recent changes in the rules implemented by the LSF management, which are geared to encourage more commenting, apparently are being viewed favorably by the Collective. Neither side has offered any official statement on the progress of negotiations, or when the flow of new stories might resume..

Rick Marlowe
Correspondent, LSF News

tfs
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 14:01
What about single malt, sherry and crisps? I thought those were included in our non-negotiable demands!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 15:21
tfs:
What about single malt, sherry and crisps? I thought those were included in our non-negotiable demands!

Good luck with prising any of the above mentioned items out of the hands of my two fellow admins - without incurring serious injury.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 15:29
I'd like a case of Gentleman Jack delivered to my front porch by a nubile assistant who can help me with my, er...proofreading. If that's not in my contract, it sure as hell ought to be.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 15:32
Did someone mention single malt

Nope still not loading anything

kunanative
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 15:45
Nothing short of a bottle of Bowmore will be acceptable!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 15:47
kunanative:
Nothing short of a bottle of Bowmore will be acceptable!

Glenmorangie for me. A case would do nicely

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 15:54
I'll settle for some homebrew or microbrewery beer and some perogies!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 15:54
flopsybunny:
Glenmorangie for me. A case would do nicely

Make that two cases... one each! I never knew you had such good taste flops... you usually like weird combos like snail porridge (I think you can actually get that!!) etc.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 20 Feb 2013 16:11
GET A ROPE!!!!

My suggestion is to get the admins and writers together and have a continental free for all party including all things that we love to consume. Then when fired up enough, form a lynch mob.

I need to stop watching old westerns.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
bobbyp27, Clarity, DEllis, ebbetsjim, goddan, Jaguar, Rain, steply, tigger
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9