LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

KJM - one thousand and counting

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 15:26
Once again we have the opportunity to show our appreciation to a reader/commenter who has reached a significant milestone. This time it's KJM, who has become the nineteenth member to have made ONE THOUSAND comments on stories he's read. As an author who has received a number of those comments, I'd like to say thank you, and well done!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 15:36
Some of those comments were on my stories, and I appreciate every one of them.

Welcome to the exclusive club KJM!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 15:47
Well done KJM, your example to others is an the best way out there to get others to follow in giving comments. Thanks for all the hard work and I really appreciate all the effort.

turk
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 18:02
Great work, keep it up, I found out it is great to participate, thanks.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 18:34
Great work KJM. I know authors who have been commented by you appreciate it just as much as I do.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 2 Feb 2013 21:37
I've been the recipient of many KJM comments and they have been very much appreciated. Thanks, KJM.

nibra
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 11:00
I too appreciate your comments, so thank you and congratulations.

It is by the comments we receive that we are able to assess our work. But I maintain as I have before, that comments should contain - when needful - analytical content. It is so easy to persuade ourselves that what we have written is excellent, but sometimes it 'aint. I have to thank Pinky for comments that set me on the path to improving my stories, I wasn't aware of my faults. On the other hand if a story impresses us then we should say that too.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#8 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 22:45
Thanks folks.

I wasn't even aware I was near that mark when I looked into stats and saw that with a measly 12 or so comments I could top the thousand.

Most of you if not all have commented on my stories as well and it is very nice to get an email informing you of one more comment.

I agree with nibra that besides praise the comments could offer suggestions or even criticism. But it is quite difficult, at least for me to offer advice on grammar or style to someone who most probably has a much better knowledge of the language than I.

So, my choice is one to avoid that job. I comment only on works that I like. I also have a problem with reading and commenting on stories outside my zone of comfort, which includes most or all stories about adult men getting spanked by men or women. I know, I am biased, although like most, I like to think that I am very fair.

Once again, thank you all for the delightful stories. Now that I reached a thousand, I'll seek the 2 thousand milestone with renewed vigour.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
Alef, hunter, jimisim, kevincnil
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9