GuySpencer -19th member of the culb

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
gail
Female Author

Canada
#11 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 18:11
Guy:
you will be comfortably ensconced in our imaginary culb

So a culb within CS's Inner Inner Circle within Rick's Inner Circle...this starting to make my head spin.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#12 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 19:01
gail:
So a culb within CS's Inner Inner Circle within Rick's Inner Circle...this starting to make my head spin.

Never fear Gail, I can cure all your problems, once you submit you membership fees for the inner circle. I find there still is a lot of room left, and then you will understand the 'culb" and all the other secrets of the "inner circle."

I must admit to having no knowledge of any "cult" aspect, I would suggest you ask NJrick about such things or even Guy as he was the one who brought it up, as the 'cult' must exist somewhere I suspect.

CS

Guy
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 19:09
canadianspankee:
I must admit to having no knowledge of any "cult" aspect, I would suggest you ask NJrick about such things or even Guy as he was the one who brought it up, as the 'cult' must exist somewhere

That's top secret stuff! I could tell you...but then I'd have to spank you. Unfortunately I'm not really in to M/M.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 20:44
Congratulations, Guy! Your stories are always accessible and a pleasure to read. It is no wonder your readers can not resist leaving you a comment.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 23:07
Many most deserved congrats, Guy. May many more follow.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
caladonia2000, gg12, Jjkid, psummers08, seiryu, stevenr, tantrarav, TheRealMrT, Tom360
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9