12,000 registered members today

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 20:10
Woo-hoo!

I know that this isn't a "big" milestone, not like 10,000 was, or 20,000 will be, but I noticed that today we had this exact number. Of course, over half of those members haven't been active in recent months, if they ever were. Nonetheless, the Library still has a heck of a lot of spankos enjoying the stories here. Well done, Februs, flopsy, and Pink!

btw, grannie63 is that 12,000th member.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 20:34
njrick:
Well done, Februs, flopsy, and Pink!

The Library continues to grow like a (well loved and cultivated) weed. It's all because of the hard work of Februs, Flopsy, Pink, and several others.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 20:59
Great site like this will get much more attention over the coming years I suspect. I also do not think the ones involved now with writing and reading stories will be quick to drop out like the older ones did because of lack of commenting and other stuff.

Great job done by all the site admins and many other volunteers who make this place the best in the world.

CS

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 21:16
Just popping my head out of the library basement to provide the statistic that in addition to the 12,000 we also have 4,548 registrations that were rejected, for a variety of reasons, some being spammers but many from those who'd rather go to the trouble of re-registering than make a comment every 500 items.

OK, tea break over, back to ebookery...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 21:21
Februs:
we also have 4,548 registrations that were rejected,

Thanks for the negative note here, Febs. We were in danger of getting too positive.

BTW, I told grannie63 that all she had to do to collect her $1,000 prize is to contact you. I am sure you will be hearing from her.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 21:27
njrick:
Thanks for the negative note here, Febs. We were in danger of getting too positive.

We have to stamp on that kind of thing.

njrick:
BTW, I told grannie63 that all she had to do to collect her $1,000 prize is to contact you. I am sure you will be hearing from her.

I'm afraid we don't have that kind of money but she is more than welcome to a share of the Xmas donations tin that we placed on the library counter... we'll even let her choose which of the 3 buttons she'd like...

rollin
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 21:56
Februs:
OK, tea break over, back to ebookery...

Takes a little work, doesn't it?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 22:21
The LSF to me is the biggest plus in this type of setting. I would be honestly lost without it. It continues to grow, and continues to have other venues that are a plus to every user. Congrats to the never ending work of all the staff to make it what it is.

Pat

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#9 | Posted: 22 Jan 2013 00:14
Great to see the site growing in a healthy way. Does it mean that the spankos are growing in number as well?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 22 Jan 2013 01:10
KJM:
Does it mean that the spankos are growing in number as well?

I suspect that the number of spankos (expressed as a % of the population) has long been pretty stable. However, before the Internet there was no private place to get information, or have a discussion about the kink. Therefore people stayed in their own personal closets. Now things are very different.

It is very possible that the number of folks who have learned about spanking fiction and wish to read it are on the increase.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
AlanBarr, LawnDawg, Tiredny, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9