The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The four-figure wizardry of Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 3 Dec 2012 04:47
Looks like I picked the wrong time to ignore the forums... There were so many (appreciated) popups coming from the authors whose challenge stories I had commented on that I miss this thread until someone pointed it out to me.

Wow. A thousand comments. Once I finish another 262 stories I'll have all the red metals . It's interesting that the stories I sent in for that challenge are now leading the "top 10 commented on" list for me. If you enjoyed them, feel free to check out some of my others...

And a general apology for the problems in the last 4 stories I submitted to the challenge. I have to age a story a while before I can see typos in my own work and I missed several while working to the contest deadline.

Goodgulf

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 3 Dec 2012 11:42
That's right - hang a story up until it's ripe and smells a bit.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 3 Dec 2012 20:02
I usually go even further than that - I'll post it to another site then go back and after a week and read it there. The different format combines with the time I need to get the story out of my head and the typos just leap out at me.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
CarolinaPaddler, Clarity, Dejo, Hotscot, myrkassi, rebeccafox, rudabega, Slis345, studio2, Timdod99
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9