LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The Wanderer Returns

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
rollin
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 15 Nov 2012 18:27
Good grief, look what the cat done drug in! How was that trip to Alpha Centauri? Or was it just Nebraska?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 15 Nov 2012 19:35
Welcome back, twisted. You've got a lot of spanking to catch up on.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 15 Nov 2012 19:55
Hiya T8. Better late than never. You'll hardly recognise the place, with so many snazzy new additions. Relax and enjoy.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#14 | Posted: 16 Nov 2012 05:56
Welcome back T8!!! Your twisted commentary and forum posts have been very much missed during your long absence! I hope you have presented Her Bunniness with a well written note of absence. Otherwise, young man, it will be a trip to Miss Thrashbottom for you, for your prolonged truancy tsk tsk!

I bet you will notice quite a few changes around here! NJRick has given up self-plugging (at long last hehe) ; Pink is doing her very best to be a perfect angel and hasn't had any squabbles with blimp in ages; we have lots and lots of brand spanking new authors; I have been in the norty corner for what seems like forever and I have no idea why; and of course there are 94 challenge stories waiting for you to read, comment and vote on them before the 28th!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 19 Nov 2012 21:18
You perverts are just too nice.

Blimp, old man, you have it mostly right. Really good Ice Cream is hard to find. And necessary! When your in the hunt for superb hardwoods for new paddles you just need to take a break sometimes.

My there has been changes! All the new exposes to get caught up on; tons of new stories to read by old friends and hopefully new ones as well. Articles, commentary, and if you can believe it at least a dozen RDSC stories I have NOT read. Who'd a thunk it. OK, OK, you perverts! I will get on the newest challenge stories and TRY to get it done before the 28th. Taskmasters..................geezzee!

Ric is really not self-plugging these days? That seems moderately improbable and I bet good money it won't last.

Rollin it was Risa not Alpha Centauri. Not only is the hardwood better but the fringe benefits make the trip more fun.

Seegee. Alright already. I'm on it!

TEM and Janine. Thanks for the warm welcome back guys. I bet you both have product for me to see and I promise to get too it. Now. About those Trans-Atlantic shenanigans !?!

Flopsy and Pink. I greedily accept the appellation "old rouge" but will only comment that I did not need a note to come back either. Grin!

Jools honey you are so sweet to give me such a full report. It is much appreciated. The only part I was confused about was that Pink has been and is always an Angel....... except when she's not. But even I can tell you why your still in norty corner. It's simply because your so spankable! Grin!

Februs. Over worked as usual my friend and all the new look is fabulous. Good on ya, as we say here in the States.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
dougmorton, dund93, Elodie, henrytanner, jimmy23473, katee, roeier1, rudabega, Shadowdancer, Spankking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9