The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

four figures for barb

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Nov 2012 01:26
Yes, folks, we have yet another new member of the "one thousand comments made" club. With no further fanfare, I hereby present to you our newest star comment-er..... barb!

On behalf of the LSF authors, I'd like to offer a hearty "thank you!!!" for providing the supportive feedback you do. Good job, barb!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 Nov 2012 01:32
Yes, barb. I fully agree with Rick. Thank you for the comments you offered me on my stories. Keep up the great work.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 14 Nov 2012 01:32
I have been on the receiving end of some of those and I greatly appreciate it. Way to go, barb!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 14 Nov 2012 03:30
Great job 'barb!!!!"

We all know how important each and every comment to all the authors on site, so it is great to see ones like yourself stepping up and serving a vital need here on the site. Your hard work and efforts are appreciated by everyone.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 15 Nov 2012 00:11
Congratulations, Barb, and a big "Thank You" for all your words of encouragement.

turk
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Nov 2012 03:46
Barb, great work, that is terrific, the authors love it and we need to keep them happy, peace. Turk

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 15 Nov 2012 06:26
Barb has helped me reach my figure (nearing 800) of comments, so I heartily congratulate her and hope I can continue to write stories worthy of her attention.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#8 | Posted: 15 Nov 2012 13:34
turk the authors love it and we need to keep them happy.

Well done and yes we do.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 17 Nov 2012 21:25
So this isn't some sort of deal wherein barb's body type alters radically on a day-to-day basis, hmmmm? Well, that certainly would make her interesting to spank regularly, her disciplinarian at least wouldn't get bored with the same-looking target area.

Congratulations on joining the 1,000-Comment Society, dear girl--I believe that Miss Thrashbottom is planning your personal 'welcoming ceremony' for the very near future... --C.K.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 21 Nov 2012 01:19
As a first time author I was delighted to receive any comments.
However, to receive a positive comment from such a well read member as yourself was praise indeed.
Until I tried it I didn't realise just how much feedback, regardless of its content, meant so much.
Believe me Barb your comments are not only welcomed but in many cases much needed.
Keep reading, hopefully enjoying and always commenting...I know I will

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 11
david557, Schoyce1, thunderball
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9