LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

3,000 Validations for Corncrake

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 27 Aug 2012 23:00
What a woman! Thank you Valerie for your time and efforts. We all are grateful for you sweat, toil and trouble on our behalf. We plan to keep you!
xxx

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#12 | Posted: 27 Aug 2012 23:48
WOW...3000 and you are still around and sane, that is amazing. Well done and thanks for the hard work!!!

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 28 Aug 2012 00:29
And as my first story was one of those 3,000, may I say thank you for you efforts.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 28 Aug 2012 02:06
Thank you Valerie! I've always thought that the validators receive the least appreciation of anyone here for what they do (And may indeed have started a Forum thread on that topic at sopme point in the distant past).

When you think about it, three thousand validations is much more impressive than three thousand comments (not to take anything from the members of our three-thousand comments club, who are often lauded for good reason).

Well done!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#15 | Posted: 28 Aug 2012 02:28
njrick:
three thousand validations is much more impressive than three thousand comments

I entirely agree, the validators do a lot of the hard work on the stories so one can enjoy and comment on any story are often not even mentioned on site. Along with Lib admin this small group of people help to make this site the great one it is.

CS

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#16 | Posted: 28 Aug 2012 09:30
Thanks, flopsy and every one of you, for your congratulations and appreciation.
I can genuinely (and almost always truthfully!) declare that it is a pleasure,
although I am not so sure about my sanity, CS.
I suspect that one has to be slightly mad ...

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#17 | Posted: 28 Aug 2012 10:00
Very many congratulations, Valerie. Glad you've managed to retain at least some of that sanity!

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 28 Aug 2012 10:05
What a woman! Thank you Valerie for your time and efforts. We all are grateful for you sweat, toil and trouble on our behalf. We plan to keep you!
xxx

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 28 Aug 2012 13:00
Quite amazing. As an author I unreservedly congratulate and thank you for your hard work.
I know that i wouldn't have the patience to validate a hundred let alone 3K.
You and your colleagues are definitely the unsung heroes of this board-receiving neither the satisfaction of seeing your name as an author or as a commenter on the forum.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 28 Aug 2012 20:38
Okay, this may be answered somewhere else, but could someone please explain what the validation process entails?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
Backbeat, Balor, davidkiester, drkeate, Omegalodon, onegame, SirStephen, solbond, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9