The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Februs - "Active Commenter?"

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 19 Aug 2012 22:59
I love the little colored-ribbon thingies on the Member Pages that now recognize the various ranks of commenters (as well as the fact that mine has so MANY colors).

What I find distressing, though, is that our friend Februs appears as merely an "Active Commenter." Don't get me wrong, folks, I am not complaining in the least about his commenting frequency. Quite the contrary. Given all that he does for this site, and the time it must take, it's a wonder he ever finds time to comment AT ALL, let alone be "active" as a commenter (hear THAT, you Non-Commenters and Sluggish Commenters).

My complaint is this - Februs should have a rank that TRANSCENDS the ranks of mere commenters, with whatever display of colors would be appropriate therefor. It pains me to see him wearing the drab insignia with which he is now adorned. The same holds true for flopsy and (lest she throw another hissy-fit at my failure to mention her), my good friend Pinkangel, both of whom now appear merely as Super-Commenters.

Any suggestions for appropriate rank-designations?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 19 Aug 2012 23:59
I suggest "Supreme Deity," after all without him none of us would be anything.

CS

smeple
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 00:52
I don't know, that may be a little too high. After all, if he were a supreme Deity, one would think he could find a way to get that dart removed from his head.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 01:10
I don't know about anyone else, but all those colors at my name makes me feel damn good. We'll call it the commentors rainbow. I like that. There's a lot of them, too.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 01:19
How about Fearless Leader?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#6 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 03:06
canadianspankee:
I suggest "Supreme Deity," after all without him none of us would be anything.

smeple:
if he were a supreme Deity, one would think he could find a way to get that dart removed from his head.

Ahh but the thing is he MUST be a Supreme Deity to still manage to keep this place operational and to keep coming up with all the remarkable improvements WITH that dreaded dart still in his head!!!!

ordalie
Female Member

France
#7 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 03:50
"I love the little colored-ribbon thingies on the Member Pages that now recognize the various ranks of commenters "
WHERE exactly did you see that???

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 03:54
ordalie:
WHERE exactly did you see that???

Click on the "Members" button in the navigation bar. Then browse through the member pages (alphabetical by name). The "ribbon thingie" (a technical term) is in the last column to the right.

You, my dear, are a "Supreme Commenter," just one rank below "Commenting Deity"

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 03:57
Ordalie,

When you want to quote something someone said, highlight the text you want to quote and then hit Quote

Saves a lot of typing.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 09:10
What do we call Februs and the gang of three? The North Koreans had it all sorted for their three leaders; Great Leader, Beloved Leader and Great Successor, although I somehow feel that even the mighty Februs might have a problem going round a golf course in 54 including 11 holes in one, although you never know!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
dalenixon, gary27, goddan, Heroth, theo54, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9