library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The poor Library Notice Board and it's occupants.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 18:56
njrick:
Me? What's I do? I try to warn you, give you a heads up, and you turn on me. Last time I try to help you out.

OMG! I can't believe this. Notice the norty corner. I'm not even worthy of 'being on the paper anymore.' Sigh!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#22 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 19:23
bendover:
OMG! I can't believe this. Notice the norty corner. I'm not even worthy of 'being on the paper anymore.' Sigh!

LOL you are now!! Just such a dreadful shame I had to remove MY name to add YOURS

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 19:34
PinkAngel:
I had to remove MY name

Since when is someone allowed to removed herself from the norty corner? There's something inherently wrong about that. If I were blimp, I'd complain to management.

PinkAngel

Scotland
#24 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 19:39
njrick:
Since when is someone allowed to removed herself from the norty corner?

Shhhhhhh, I'm not sure if it was Februs cos of the dart in his head, or flops for calling her dangerous but they will never notice

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 19:50
PinkAngel:
Shhhhhhh, I'm not sure if it was Februs cos of the dart in his head, or flops for calling her dangerous but they will never notice

OK. I'LL BE QUIET. AND IF I DO HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU POKING THAT DART IN FEB'S HEAD OR CALLING FLOPSY DANGEROUS, I'LL BE SURE TO WHISPER. OK, PINK???

PinkAngel

Scotland
#26 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 20:02
njrick

If you weren't already in the norty corner you would so be going there... right now

bendover
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 6 Aug 2012 03:42
I can't believe this. I try to help by giving food and water to the those who were in the norty corner since it was INVENTED and just look what happens. Well, at least I'm on the paper now.

Now I know what Vito Corleone meant when he said, "Keep your enemies close, but your friends closer."

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#28 | Posted: 6 Aug 2012 03:57
mati:
Only a few hours after you complained every single item is exchanged at the board and we get another picture every time we go to the home page. What a service!

As they say, 'The squeaky wheel always gets oiled first'.... Or should that be the squeaky cane!!??

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 6 Aug 2012 09:03
I still think we need a close up of another freshly spanked bum.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#30 | Posted: 6 Aug 2012 09:11
Seegee:
I still think we need a close up of another freshly spanked bum

Yes! And by the way Pink, was the lost wooden leg used as a spanking implement by any chance? I guess it could be used to give certain library members a bit of a kick in the breeches!

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 9
cady09, Clarity, cwh, Jdavis, Kooboostroke, Moejoe, Redwolf64, Schoyce1, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9