library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The poor Library Notice Board and it's occupants.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 03:37
I've noticed that there have been so many changes in the LSF for the good of everyone involved. Everyone has shown their appreciation in one way or another. However, there is one part of the LSF that is treated like a red headed stepchild. So sad. What is it? Well, the Library Notice Board of course.

So far, the young lady with the cane stripes and the dart in her bottom has lost her right cheek to an 'assectomy.' Very sad. Gangrene had set in.

I found that the recycle toilet paper was costing patrons far too much money on handling it with the purchases of rubber gloves.

The word of the week I have simply given up on. I bit my tongue far too many times trying to pronounce it.

To the comment grubbers. I'm sorry, but the LSF can't even afford court appointed attorneys anymore. We'll have to take a collection for an appeal.

Poor Pink's feet are beginning to prune from all the washing. I tend to think they can't get any cleaner. Help me out here. I can't watch her 24/7.

The extra small condoms I've used for balloons during office parties. Once again, funds are real low.

I've had a nurse check up on Rick, Jools, and Pinky in the norty corner. They're still alive but very malnourished.

The young lady with the Orphan Annie hairdo being spanked has filed for a divorce. See what happens?

No one is attending any of the meetings anymore. None of the ladies has their knickers up long enough for inspection either by the way.

So, you see. It's time my dear admins. It's time....

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 03:51
bendover:
he young lady with the cane stripes and the dart in her bottom

Everything else on the board can be changed, but please... leave the lady with the lovely stripes

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 04:48
njrick:
Everything else on the board can be changed, but please... leave the lady with the lovely stripes

She has half an arse!!!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 04:51
bendover:
She has half an arse!!!!

What do I care what SHE has? The picture has a whole arse! A whole striped arse!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#5 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 06:49
njrick:
The picture has a whole arse! A whole striped arse!

That picture has got me into hot water with spontaneous visitors on at least one occasion that I am aware of! I too think it should be left in place... for sentimental reasons!

Glad to see bendover is right where he belongs! Yes you will be waiting a very long time for your spanking bendover... but the advantage is you can steal the staff's crisps and sherry when they aren't looking and tease them as they walk past you. The waiting time is also an excellent opportunity to learn the word of the week (or should I say year) by learning to pronounce - and spell - it both forwards and backwards. These activities do help to keep away some of the boredom and will earn you a much better spanking (especially if you still can't pronounce the word after all that practice in the corner)

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 08:47
bendover:
So, you see. It's time my dear admins. It's time....

LOL I think you have a point Jools, leave it with me

PinkAngel

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 09:16
Ooo somehow Jools you ended up in norty corner

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#8 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 10:12
PinkAngel:
Ooo somehow Jools you ended up in norty corner

Oh goodness gracious! Not AGAIN! *Wonders what I did this time!!!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 10:58
Well I see someone added me while I was out I added a couple more to keep you company Jools

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#10 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 12:50
PinkAngel:
I added a couple more to keep you company Jools

Aw thanks for that Pink... now I have others to blame for chip and sherry theft, not to mention people to test me on my mastery of spelling the new word of the year

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
ebbetsjim, Glenlivet, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9