New Monthly Record for Comments?

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#31 | Posted: 29 Jul 2012 21:32
Sparky2:
I think y'all are hysterical

Yes we could all be hysterical but who ever said that such hysterics cannot be a lot of fun. Also I would think that perhaps hysterics might lead into some great spanking scenes, as I am sure you will find several stories all ready that mentions ones being hysterical....LOL

We are going to break the record this month, of that there is not doubt. Congrats to everyone!!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 29 Jul 2012 22:31
Sparky2:
Being a newbee to this site, it's kind of hard to open up and say something constructive after reading a new story.

Just say what you thought of the story. It's a pretty friendly group that's NOT looking to judge the commenters. The authors, in particular, will be appreciative of pretty much anything you have to say. And welcome!!

canadianspankee:
We are going to break the record this month, of that there is not doubt.

Probably with two days to spare. Yep. another record falls at the LSF.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 30 Jul 2012 01:37
We made it folks! A new monthly record, with two days left in July. Woo-hoo!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 30 Jul 2012 02:29
WE ALREADY BROKE THE RECORD, THIS MONTH, WITH TWO DAYS LEFT. NOW THAT IS SOMETHING.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 30 Jul 2012 09:58
Well done all of us! Now can we break the 4000 in the last remaining 40 or so hours?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 30 Jul 2012 11:47
PhilK:
Well done all of us! Now can we break the 4000 in the last remaining 40 or so hours?

Possible (we'd have to pick up the rate of commenting from whre it's been for two weeks), but that's likely a target that will have to wait for another month. GO ahead, people = prove me wring!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 30 Jul 2012 15:07
Good to break records-thats what records are for.
One thing has occurred to me. It seems adding new stories always elicits lots of comments,on them.
Which is good, except that people are reading the new stories and perhaps not exploring the older ones,and commenting more on them.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 08:54
Redskinluver:
It seems adding new stories always elicits lots of comments,on them. Which is good, except that people are reading the new stories and perhaps not exploring the older ones,and commenting more on them.

That's where the Lucky Dip facility comes in so useful. I've found quite a few long-buried gems that way.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#39 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 09:38
Redskinluver:
Which is good, except that people are reading the new stories and perhaps not exploring the older ones,and commenting more on them.

I think that authors may prefer to know how their newest story is appreciated, rather than waiting three years until the first one hits the story by lucky dip.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 12:10
mati:
I think that authors may prefer to know how their newest story is appreciated, rather than waiting three years until the first one hits the story by lucky dip.

That's true. I think, though, that readers have, and should use, multiple means of picking out stories (latest, searches, favorite authors, lucky dip, latest commented). They will be rewarded by finding gems they would otherwise miss. And as much as I love getting a comment on my latest story, I appreciate even more receiving a comment on a story that I feared was merely gathering dust on the Library shelves.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 14
betula, DjZolt, jake210, Kooboostroke, pedal7777, Signe
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9