The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

4 million stories viewed

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 00:32
A message from the Statistical Peculiarities And Nitpicking Knowledge Organisation:

At approximately 6 am GMT this morning, someone will click on the 4 millionth story to be viewed on this site, at which point dancing girls will leap out of a giant cake and the Library Admins will present the lucky reader with a spanking new Cadillac - well, some part of that collocation, anyway.

Happy reading, everyone, and well done, the KLSF!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 01:06
Another positively amazing statistic. (Don't these perverts have anything better to do with their time?)

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 01:53
A important question...does anyone get to spank the dancing girls...and if so, I volunteer.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 01:58
canadianspankee:
does anyone get to spank the dancing girls...and if so, I volunteer.

I think at least one of them will be WIELDING a paddle. Now do you volunteer for anything else?

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#5 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 03:09
I'll dance if I get a spanking out of it!

tfs
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 03:15
Jessica, do you make house calls?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 03:17
njrick:
at least one of them will be WIELDING a paddle. Now do you volunteer for anything else?

Oh I can volunteer all right!!! Maybe half of them could spank and half of them, (including JessicaK) could be spanked!!! Thanks for the dream. LOL

CS

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#8 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 03:23
tfsJessica, do you make house calls?

To the Italian Riviera or northern Scotland (I hate summers) quite possibly.

Hey, why are there no Doms bursting out of cakes? Or does that diminish their Dom-ly authority?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 05:29
JessicaK:
Hey, why are there no Doms bursting out of cakes? Or does that diminish their Dom-ly authority?

I could totally see this. Just as long as its not a big burly guy; then I would just think of the Kool-Aid man.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 05:30
It seems that TEM was a couple hours off in his prediction of when we'd reach the lofty milestone of 4 million views. That in no way diminishes the significance of the event. It does, howeve,r require a modification in the celebratory plans, as the original dancing girls hired for this even were budgeted for only one hour and, alas, due to limited funds, cannot be held over to pop out of the cake then we actually hit 4 million views.

Do not be dismayed, as I have found replacements Due to my earnest entreaties, my niece has graciously consented to allow her daughters, ages 4 and 6, to do the hokey-pokey for us at the appropriate time, for no more compensation that a slice apiece of the aforementioned cake. In consideration of those young ears, though, please - no one mention the "s"-word, ok? I promised my niece.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
Balor, Heroth, Pembridge06, Rickinto, stevenr, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9