LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Joining the LSF Inner Circle

Page  Page 2 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
rollin
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 18:51
If there's an inner circle, I'm not a member, which doesn't surprise me because I never got to hang with the cool kids in high school either.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#12 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 21:48
I have a suspicion that the inner circle here consists of those who never got to hang with the cool kids in high school.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 22:50
I don't see it as an inner circle and an outer circle, more a case of wheels within wheels. And then there's the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind ...

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 23:13
Groucho Marx's famous quote:
"I wouldn't want to join any club that would have me as a member"
came to my mind when I read this thread.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 13 Jun 2012 02:01
rollin:
If there's an inner circle, I'm not a member

But of COURSE you are. You're a member by virtue of the fact that you do everything I mentioned - comment, post to the forum, submit stories, reply to op-ups, etc. (Well, everything but SING, I must admit I haven't yet heard you sing). The point being (for those who missed it altogether) is that the LSF "inner circle" isn't something you have to be admitted to, it's something you're part of as a result of your participation.

AlanBarr:
more a case of wheels within wheels

Exactly. It's a matter of degree - not the either/or of "in" or "out."

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#16 | Posted: 13 Jun 2012 04:34
At great effort to myself, I have made a "KLSF inner circle" and posted on on the front page of my computer. It is a very pretty circle, with all sorts of nice colours and a big smiley face.

Now if anyone wants to join the "KLSF inner circle," all they have to do is send me a pop-up message saying they are willing to pay the $100.00 dollar entry fee and I will inscribe their name in the circle once payment is received.

If anyone wants to be a "special" member of the KLSF inner circle, for an additional $250, I will put their name in "italics and bold it." This will make these special names stand out from among all the common folks in the inner circle.

Just to show how fair I am about letting anyone join this circle, for every paid member I will send the admins of this site, $5.00 for their crisps and sherry account.

I don't want you all to thank me for all my efforts in now giving everyone a chance at joining the "KLSF inner circle." Just start sending me the money and I will continue to ensure the "inner circle" is open to all paid members and survives for at least a year after I receive the first $100,000 dollars.

CS

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 13 Jun 2012 04:38
@CS

The check's in the mail.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 13 Jun 2012 05:13
rollin:
I never got to hang with the cool kids in high school either.

The cool kids where I grew up were nasty and petty and amused themselves at the expense of others. I liked the smart kids, the interesting off beat kids and the political dissidents. I haven't seen nasty or petty here. I figure there is hope for all of us. Our good behavior should grant us access to spanking heaven; that's where we'll all pair with our ideal dom/sub and drift about with sore palms and swollen bottoms. How's that for our just reward?
IC

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#19 | Posted: 13 Jun 2012 05:16
islandcarol:
How's that for our just reward?

Or...you could just join the KLSF Inner Circle....please send me payment details immediately.

CS

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 13 Jun 2012 06:30
rollin:
If there's an inner circle, I'm not a member, which doesn't surprise me because I never got to hang with the cool kids in high school either.

Damn it all, I never even knew who the 'cool kids' were in my high school... --C.K.

Page  Page 2 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 14
canth256, dund93, emaildaniel4, gol, john4, Kasey, Matteo69, Otkbbs51
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9