LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

3000 Comments from CS!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#11 | Posted: 29 May 2012 00:53
Thanks for the nice words folks, it is a real pleasure to comment on this site as the writers are all worthy of every comment they get and more.

I have found extreme encouragement on this site and hope my comments do the same for others. Thanks again.

CS

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 29 May 2012 01:44
Wow, I leave the state for a few days and the earth shakes and shatters! Congrats, CS. I always appreciate the well informed comments you leave in my box. I also cannot resist reading your comments when I open the comment box of another author and notice you have been there before me; there is always an insightful comment. I never read "Nice Story" from you. I know I am not in the minority when I share my thanks for my share of your comments. Well Done! I plan to check your author page to examine the new bling!
islandcarol.

turk
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 30 May 2012 14:25
A tremendous achievement, that is a significant effort to support and assist this site and it is nice to see the support from members, great job.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 31 May 2012 04:01
Congratulation CS. Well done on everything in such a short time. A grand tribute. SEBASTIAN

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
Calibos, dochs, janb, katee, oxford
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9