library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The Library

mch
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 8 May 2012 17:55
Just wanted to say that I have only recently begun to explore the site beyond The Stories, and have been very pleasantly surprised by the variety and intelligence of the rich hinterland I have discovered. An excellent site with its own style which in my opinion makes it a brand leader. Will try to contribute a bit more than I have done so far. Congrats to all the site managers.
mch

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 May 2012 23:15
mch:
with its own style which in my opinion makes it a brand leader

... 'brand' being the operative word.

I do so heartily agree, though. Apart from the amazing range of statistics available for avid authors to sigh or salivate over, and all the helpful details that make for easy reading and searching, there is the collection of audio recordings; the increasingly wide-ranging Well Red Weekly with articles by upstanding (or whatever) long-experienced members of the global community; regular Story Challenges to inspire and add spice; and this Forum which is often humorous and always informative, friendly and supportive.

And it's all run on generous good will, Red Bull, malt whisky, crisps and a love of TTWD.

Congrats indeed.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 May 2012 23:25
mch, glad you're enjoying the library. EnglishMaster is right. Congrats go to the hard workers we have in the library that make it so rich with literary works of audio and the written word.

B

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
Brandywine1, Hotscot, kerrsutherland, mattspare18, myrkassi, rastorone79, Tiredny, Trajan, tyrport, wilmur408
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9