The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The Comments Explosion - two years later

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 7 May 2012 08:41
I think the participation rates both by authors and commenters is one of the many things that sets this site apart from so many others out there. Oh, I'll have a cider by the way.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 7 May 2012 11:55
Seegee:
the participation rates both by authors and commenters is one of the many things that sets this site apart

That it does!

Seegee:
I'll have a cider

One cider for Seegee! (and plenty more here when you've finished that one)

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 7 May 2012 12:19
njrick:
New members since that time may think the Library was always as it is today - a welcoming place with plenty of comments and an active forum.

I jsut want to clarify something for anyone who may have mis-interpreted this statement. I did not mean to imply that the PEOPLE here were not welcoming. , because they always have been. Within days of joining, I was in conversation with not only the staff (Februs, flopsy, Pink) but also other members (KatieB, flowergirl, and probably others), and everyone was most cordial. I was just trying to say, however clumsily, that the greatr number of comments and the more active forum have made the site more interactive, and therefore MORE welcoming. (Better?)

More drinks anyone?

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 7 May 2012 20:33
Alef:
We may be talking about a geometric Brownian motion here

Ah yes, one of the commoner stochastic processes - thank you, Alef. Monthly comment-rates go up and down, but, like a long-term rising tide, they reach new heights with regularity and long may they continue so.

Mmm, this wine is superb, Rick. Thank you.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 8 May 2012 04:17
TheEnglishMaster:
Ah yes, one of the commoner stochastic processes

I was just going to say that.

TheEnglishMaster:
Mmm, this wine is superb

Have another! We've got plenty!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 9 May 2012 03:23
Gosh, I go away for a few weeks, only to come back and find Alef graphing complex mathematical processes and Rick pouring drinks for everyone, on the house. If I may order something too, I'd like a Cosmo, please (if that's not considered too 'girlie').

Here's to the comments explosion! Cheers!

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#27 | Posted: 9 May 2012 06:51
Janine:
Gosh, I go away for a few weeks, only to come back and find Alef graphing complex mathematical processes and Rick pouring drinks for everyone, on the house.

This is where the party is! What do you go other places for???

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 9 May 2012 12:34
Janine:
'd like a Cosmo, please (if that's not considered too 'girlie').

Sure it's a 'girlie,' drink, but it's not like you're a GUY. One cosmo for Janine, coming right up!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
averam300, Enzo, fooman42, ogard, Treestalker, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9