library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The comments are falling! The comments are falling!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Lincoln
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 17:42
I would only comment on my own stories if someone has posted a comment which I think is either wrong (have had one or two of those) or offensive (none so far thank goodness). I try to respond to all by a personal message, but sometimes (eg in the latest contest) it is not always possible.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 17:49
Lincoln:
I would only comment on my own stories if someone has posted a comment which I think is either wrong (have had one or two of those) or offensive (none so far thank goodness). I try to respond to all by a personal message, but sometimes (eg in the latest contest) it is not always possible.

If authors don't want to respond to commenters individually but still want to acknowledge the comments they can always use the "author comment" facility to say something like ... 'Thanks to everyone who commented.' That's not really what it was intended for but can still be used in that way.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#13 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 18:05
So as I didn't comment on my own story, "Can I have some more, please?"

opb
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 22:37
Februs:
The plan now is not to make any further enhancements to the site ever, get someone else to pre-format and load all the stories and spend the rest of the year fell walking in the Lake District.

Indeed, somehow I think that you might struggle with that one.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
Adrian, Heike, mobblers, preston27
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9