The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The ranks are swelling by the minute.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 20:15
I thank you too, B, for your comments. Very generous of you.
Congrats on an impressive milestone!

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 5 Apr 2012 23:34
Are you not fabulous! Congratulations! B
I thought you were already there and beyond. What do I know!
I do know your comments are insightful and encouraging. I've yet to read a critical or uncomfortable comment from your keyboard. And you are everywhere. I think you were one of the first on this site to offer answers to my questions and because of that made me feel comfortable and welcome.
You are a peach! and a marvelous man! and write brilliant comments
What great company I enjoy!
IC

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 00:41
Now steady on , IC - this is an ENGLISH site, you know, and it's really not done to show your feelings quite so ... erm, how shall I say ... so enthusiastically ... a modest "Jolly good show, B" would have done perfectly well, and after a year or two you might actually exchange first names ... if the weather's nice

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 01:16
Congrats, Bendover. I really appreciate the support your comments give me.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#15 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 03:56
Well done Bendover. Comments are the ambrosia on which authors nourish.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 06:42
TheEnglishMaster:
you might actually exchange first names ... if the weather's nice

We actually did that during a rainy day, E.M.

Thank you all once again. Your comments right here at the forum are praise enough for me to continue to write more in regards to all of your stories. Thanks goes to you folks for giving me the chance to write comments on truly enjoyable reads.

B

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#17 | Posted: 6 Apr 2012 23:59
I believe in showing my feelings, odd for an English person. Woopeeee Bendover again.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 7 Apr 2012 14:26
Jus this morning I sent you a thank you for your thoughtful comment to my story.
It seems like yesterday when you first responded to a comment I made on one of your stories and since then we have been chatting and commenting together. What fun it has been. Out of all the writers on the site, your stories have the widest range. I never know if it will be a school story, or office mishap or kids spying and spanking each other. Your stories are a swift, smooth read and invite comments. I am delighted to be in such great company. Congratulations on your generous critical eye and great responses. I look forward to many more.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 16:56
Welcome to the thousand-high club, Bendover. Courtesy like yours makes up for all those lazy sods who read hundreds (in some cases even thousands) of stories and never post a single comment. Spanking's too good for 'em....

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 20:22
Personally, I need to more about this rank swelling that people are talking about. What exactly is swelling that is so rank, and what should be done about it?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
BibG, jenwish, Pembridge06, sagitarius, skirtspankger, StefK, tomd, wind
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9