LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The top table has got another member.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
tfs
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 11 Apr 2012 22:01
Congratulations, IC! Sorry to be late to the party but I've been off the grid for about a week and now I'm playing catch up.

tfs

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 12:06
Welcome back tfs!

Oh, and what a party it has been, the number of swats I deserve keep growing as my reading a comments continue to mount. Soon there will be a weekly celebration and swats all around.
No one has considered, though, if i cannot sit, I cannot read and sure as hell cannot comment- now that is justice, gentlemen
IC

Guy
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 19:35
islandcarol:
No one has considered, though, if i cannot sit, I cannot read and sure as hell cannot comment-

You can't read or type standing up? Honestly now, why not?

Guy

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 00:48
Guy:
You can't read or type standing up? Honestly now, why not

How can you be so ill informed. Guy! Are you not familiar with the redhead gene? Redheads do not have a gene for standing and keyboarding while reading. It's like the gene most men missed for multitasking.!!
IC

bendover
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 04:08
islandcarol:
It's like the gene most men missed for multitasking.!!

I could have done without that gene myself. It's no wonder I'm exhausted at the end of the day. I guess being retired and the only one home during the day, someone has to do it. Darn!

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 15 Apr 2012 02:34
Yes, men are such long suffering spouses. I know how seriously they view their demanding duties. Go B. you can do it!

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 10
adrimc88, Derrick30, DianaMiller, Hotscot, mobblers, molvo1, Raz, SlippersSting, trevithick, willowgables, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9