The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

The top table has got another member.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 01:31
PhilK:
As there are only nine of us, Sebastian as the senior member gets to give you 200, the rest of us 100 each. Paddles at the ready, gentlemen!

While it's true that Sebastian is our undisputed leader, I think that each of us 2000-comment club members should be allowed to deliver 200 swats. Somehow it just seems fair.

I suggest that our esteemed leader should have the privilege of preparing our new member for the initiation ceremony, (which will involve the ceremonial removal of certain unmentionable items of apparel) and then deliver the first 200 swats.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 03:08
Guy:
While it's true that Sebastian is our undisputed leader, I think that each of us 2000-comment club members should be allowed to deliver 200 swats. Somehow it just seems fair.

I suggest that our esteemed leader should have the privilege of preparing our new member for the initiation ceremony, (which will involve the ceremonial removal of certain unmentionable items of apparel) and then deliver the first 200 swats.

Oh sure! Go ahead and make the rules while YOU'RE AHEAD!!!!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 07:47
O. K. I'm back after five days off. Now, lets get this paddling underway. I don't have a paddle so...I will have to borrow one. I may be your undisputed leader on comments, but it will not last long. I don't have the eye sight and time to read many stories. At least I gave many comments when there were not many comments being made. I may have given inspiration for everyone to comment. That's a good thing. Remember, the more comments, the more stories. The proof is in the amount of stories written since 2009.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 19:10
PhilK:
The initiation ceremony will presumably involve you getting 1,000 paddle swats, to be divided among all the other members. As there are only nine of us, Sebastian as the senior member gets to give you 200, the rest of us 100 each.

Gee, Phil, you are pretty quick with that math. This is all very comforting - to know you have thought this through and want to make it meaningful and memorable for me.
I plan to warn new members not to be so generous with praises for our stories. There are consequences for generosity on this site. My I wish all of you the best in shoulder surgeons after you finish administering my rewards. You are such princes!
IC

mati
Female Member

Germany
#25 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 20:26
islandcarol:
I plan to warn new members not to be so generous with praises for our stories. There are consequences for generosity on this site

My impression of this site is, that whatever you do or not do leads to the same consequences. The only choice is whether you like to learn about the consequences from happy authors or angry authors.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 10 Apr 2012 02:51
mati:
The only choice is whether you like to learn about the consequences from happy authors or angry authors.

Let us entertain a new view. What do you recommend, Mati?
IC

mati
Female Member

Germany
#27 | Posted: 10 Apr 2012 14:00
islandcarol:
What do you recommend, Mati?

Indifference

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 10 Apr 2012 17:06
islandcarol:
Let us entertain a new view. What do you recommend, Mati?

mati:
Indifference

The driest-witted masochist in town! I do love you so, Mati.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 11 Apr 2012 01:07
mati:
islandcarol: What do you recommend, Mati?
Indifference

I don't wear indifference well.
It clashes with my hair and outrageous jewelry.
I need a better plan. Those who are indifferent wear black and sit quietly in the corner.
I will accept this honor with bravado!
What the hell, it is just 1,000 swats.
IC

Guy
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 11 Apr 2012 02:00
islandcarol:
I will accept this honor with bravado!
What the hell, it is just 1,000 swats.

That's the spirit!

Oops. I just checked your stats. 1035 now. But who is counting?

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
lesni, mastroe, mobblers, Nelon, oxford, pwhapman, tyson, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9